2. Hair Style (MiChaeng)

Behind The Photos (TwicexBlackpink One shots)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

2. Hair Style (MiChaeng)

 


__________________________________________________________________________________

“Mina.” Someone call me.

“Hmm ?” I hummed since I am now is being too concentrated into something very beautiful and incredibly gorgeous.

“I am here.” The person insisted for me to look at her. But I refuse to, since I won’t let my eyes miss any second of what is happening right now. I need to stored down the whole performance inside my brain and keep it on the top shelf as one of most the precious memories I had.

“Please not now unnie.” I beg her, while still opted to put my sight into the stage.

“See ! I win the bet momoring ! You need to treat me jokbal ! Azazazazaza !” another person said beside me.

I’m sure momo unnie and jungyeon unnie is betting in will I spare my eyes to see momo unnie when watching her performing right now. My deepest sorry to momo unnie, but right now, I will abandon my ketchup or even my pengu family for her.

 

Finally they leave me for peace. No one around me, and it is just me standing beside the stage, mesmerized into that specific girl, or should I say that diva for today slaying the stage with another two girls beside her.

Actually when the first time the creative staff telling us about the concept for this trio, I already can imagine how pretty and amazing it would be. And the most important thing, I was able to imagine how this hot y swag little cub of mine will set the stage on fire.

And actually everything that I was imagine is really happening right now, and even better. I don’t know the hair stylist will giving my baby beast that freakin’ gorgeous extension hair. My heart almost skipped a beat when I saw her right after she finish with her hair.

 

“Am I look okay ?” she looked at me with a worried eyes. I almost scream when I heard her asking me that, like the hell what’s wrong with her hair ? It’s look fantastic !

“You are looking great babe. More than just okay, you look amazing.” I hold her both hands and rub it my thumb gently.

I see a smile creeping on her lips, I giggle after I saw her cute little action. She always being insecure when it is come to her hair, but I will never be tired to tell her that in any kind of hair style she will always look beautiful.

“Thank you.” She said with a sheepishly smile and for once in a million years finally I can see her cheeks turns pink.

 

Holly molly SON CHAEYOUNG is blushing !

 

“Are you blushing ?” I asked her to put on a joke with her to clear the tense inside her mind.

“WHAT NO !” she cutely leered into another direction to avoid an eye contact with me.

“HELL YEAH !” I said. Well actually, after living under one roof with 8 silly and aggressive girls for a long time, it change me. I was a soft girl back in Japan. I was the kind of girl who always trying to keep quiet and maintain my best posture and attitude, but now I’m starting to curse a little when I having a conversation with the members.

“Shut up.” She surrender.

“See… it’s okay. I feel proud that I can make you blushing.” Well I was always being the victim of her sweet talk, but now it is my night !

“Okay okay, you win. But still, thank you mina.” She peck my lips, I take it as her gratitude gifts before going up on stage.

 

 

 

Now back to the state where I was standing frozen, immerse

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter