5. Dinner (JenLisa)

Behind The Photos (TwicexBlackpink One shots)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

4. Dinner (JenLisa)
 

__________________________________________________________________________________

White t-shirt. Check.

Black short. Check.

Black wakaii shoes. Check.

Simple make up. Check.

Straightened hair. Check.

 

“I’m ready !” that orange head girl smile after checking everything she wear from head to toe for she doesn’t know how many times.

Everything must be perfect.

That is her motto for today. Well today is not like the other day, this is a special day for her and that special someone who has made her life more perfect for the past 2 years.

She turned off her car engine and put on some lip balm for the last time, and now she is ready to get down from her car, and walk to her door and ring the bell.

 

 

*RING RING RING*

“Okay lisa. You are ready.” She encourage herself.

Her heart is beating rapidly, thinking about how pretty her girl will and always be. Her brain usually stop working when she saw something extremely beautiful, and she doesn’t want that happen for today.

Because she has prepared the best dinner ever for today, and she won’t ruin it.

“Here she goes.” She put her hand on her chest, begging her heart to calm down after hearing some footsteps coming from inside the house.

 

 

*click*

Finally the door knob is moving, and slowly the door opens revealing the most beautiful girl in her life. Yellow boyfriend t-shirt covers her slim body, a quite very short white short also attach to her long legs.

Her khaki brown hair falls perfectly, complete her breath taking beauty in just a simple make up.

Lisa also can smell the freshness of her strawberry perfume. She is happy that her one and only girl is using the perfume she gave her for her birthday 7 months ago. She is not a fan of strawberry, but lisa really like the smell that time so she bought it her. She barely ever use the perfume, but she is now.

 

“Hi.” The girl behind the door greet her shyly. Lisa’s brain is unfortunately having an error right now. Too many things to be admired right now. She just can’t handle it.

“You are going to just stay there ?”

The princess of lisa’s fairy tale asked the frozen girl. Luckily lisa can quickly wake up from her dream of heaven and answer her princess.

“No. I’m sorry, I’m dreaming right ? You are too beautiful.” she said with her silly face.

“Stop the cheesiness yolisa !” with her cheeks blushing, she smack lisa’s shoulder followed by their giggles.

When finally lisa completely logged in to herself, the two of them finally get in.

 

 

“Oh lisa !” a women lisa knows well screaming her name from above the stairs. The women is right now rushing down the stairs to give her a warm hug.

“Omma.” Lisa said after returning back the hug.

“How are you ?” the woman that is obviously not her mother, but she called her omma anyway asked excitedly.

“I’m great. How about you omma ?”

“Me too. Just a little bit lonely since this woman over here is very busy with her college, no time for her mother.” The middle aged woman glare at her daughter.

“I really am busy studying ommaaaaa !!” the daughter scream and whines cutely which makes lisa giggles. Omma gives lisa a playful wink signs that she is succeeded to only daughter.

“She is really busy studying omma. I am also being the victim of her busyness here.” Lisa pretend to pout.

“Oh now you both making an ally ?” she asked in disbelief.

 

“Okay okay stop it honey. We just teasing you.” Her mom comes to hug her.

“I know.” She smile, a reassuring one.

“Well now. You two should hurry up get going, and enjoy the dinner. Take care of my precious girl, okay lisa ?” she kissed her crown head softly before letting lisa get a grip of her hands.

“Yes omma. I promise.”

“Good. Now go, have fun, and congratulation for your 2 years anniversary my favourite girls.”

Her mom gave them a flying kiss before they both get into lisa’s car.

 

 

 

 

“Good evening !” a cheerful greetings from the waitress right after the two love bird step into the Korean food restaurant.

Both of them smile widely to reply the greetings. Luckily the restaurant is not that crowded, only a few table are occupied. The girls with the waitress lead walk to the table lisa had reserved earlier that day.

They sit at the corner of the restaurant, with a big window behind them. Jennie always likes it to sit and eat while watching some people walking around, lisa knows it so she was busy calling the restaurant this morning to reserve the table.

 

“Reserved by Miss Lisa.” The waitress said and let them have a seat.

As a gentlewoman girlfriend she is, lisa help jennie with her chair, before sitting down on her seat across her so she can eat later with a wonderful sight of the most beautiful girl she proudly had as her girlfriend.

“This is the menu, I’ll be right near if you done and wanting to take order.” The waitress walk away after bowing to them. And the two start looking at the menu to choose the food that will accompany them for this special dinner tonight.

 

“What do you want babe ?” Lisa asked, while her eyes still busily scanning the menu.

“Let’s have ribs for tonight. You in ?”

“Ribs ? I’m okay with that. What else ?” lisa asked again, since she is the mood to eat more than usual today. Ribs only won’t satisfy her stomach.

“Ribs and…… Potato Spicy Soup ! You favourite !” jennie said with her grins plastered on her face.

“Deal ! Ribs and Potato Spicy Soup would be perfect !” Lisa close the menu book and raised her hand to call the waitress.

 

“One portion of ribs and potato spicy ribs, two rice, and two lemonade please.” Lisa ordered.

“Okay. Please wait for a moment miss.”

“You okay with lemonade right ?” Lisa asked after realizing that she order that without asking her girlfriend opinion. But as long as she knows, jennie always order lemonade or something related to lemon.

“U-huh. I’m okay with that.” Jennie coolly said.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter