6. Brand New Hug (SaChaeng)

Behind The Photos (TwicexBlackpink One shots)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

6. Brand New Hug (SaChaeng)
 

__________________________________________________________________________________

“Chaeng.” Sadness manager unnie called me.

I open my headphone and shift my eyes from my phone to look at her.

“Wake her up, we will arrive in fifteen minutes.” She ordered. I nodded my head then I quickly turn my head to my right to see this pretty girls who is sleeping with her head comfortably leaning on my shoulder.

 

I patted her head for a while, admiring her alluring face being sun kissed by the sunlight from the window. To be honest this is one of the most spectacular sight I ever had.

I curled up my lips for smile when this pretty girl start moving her eyes after I patted her silky hair for a while. “Wake up unnie.” I whisper gently.

 

 

“Huaaaaa…” she yawn, cutely.

“We will arrive in around ten minutes I guess.” I said while packing my stuff in my bag then her stuff on her bag.

“What a nice sleep. Thanks for your shoulder chaeng.” She said then give me a sweet peck on my cheek.

I giggle after her sudden kiss. This random girl never fail to surprise me even just with a small action of hers.

 

 

We done our packing in a while, then we just sit on our sit enjoying each other company waiting for the plane to land. Suddenly she took her phone to see her reflection on the phone screen.

“I’m bloated.” She pouted.

“No you’re not.” I said while looking at her perfect face. I see nothing wrong with her face.

“Yes I am chaeng. See my face is bloated.” With her pout still lingering on her face.

“Come here then.” I shifted my body to my right, then I cupped her face and start massaging her back of neck with my thumb.

Nayeon unnie told us that this kind of massage can reduce our face from bloating. We always did this whenever we fell a sleep before going up on stage or just when we going to see once an their giant cameras.

 

 

“Is it better ?” I asked.

“Yeah. I guess so.” She respond while still checking herself on the phone screen.

“You were and are pretty.”

“Reallllyyyyyyy ?????” she asked with her deadly aegyo. I smile since her aegyo never fail to make my heart melt.

“Yes baby.” I said while cupping her face.

 

 

Seriously, what is wrong with her face anyway ?

Her pretty round eyes, pointy nose, and a pair of soft pink lips underneath it. I don’t see anything wrong about it. Even with or without make up, there’s no different, she is just pretty, and

beautiful.

 

 

“But I don’t like my bloated face.”

“I do. I love you and everything about you.”

She looked away from me to hide her blushing face. My weak spot might be her aegyos, but my sweet talk is her number one weak spot for sure.

“Look at me.” I turn her face to face me.

“See….” I scan her face, all I can think about is how lucky I am to have this gorgeous girl as my girlfriend,

“….. you are beautiful just the way you are.” I quotes one my favourite song by Bruno mars.

 

 

 

I lean in to catch her lips with mine. It was a sweet and innocent kiss. I close my eyes and deepen the kiss which she reply gladly. We start moving our lips in sync, until we pull away from each other

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter