3. Unusual Morning (SaTzu)

Behind The Photos (TwicexBlackpink One shots)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

3. Unusual Morning (SaTzu)
 


__________________________________________________________________________________

Scrolling down my phone for almost 10 minutes with her head resting on my left arm is quite painful. I can't feel my left arm anymore, but i don't want to wake her up either.


Why ?

Because i am more than sure she is tired as hell, and i won't disturb her resting time. She need to rest everytime she has the time right ?


Honestly saying, sometimes i feel like...

I know she loves me more than her job more than anything know it, but sometimes i feel jealous towards her job. There are some days, or maybe too many days when she spent her times more with her laptop than she spent with me.

Yesterday is one of it, working untill the clock reaching the number 3, forgetting the day already changing into another day. I want it to take one of our pan and crushed her laptop, but it would mean she will work harder to buy a new laptop. So i held back my nerve and just go to the kitchen and start boiling some water.

I make her a cup of jasmine tea, her all time favourite, always there to accompany her working. I put it on the table next to her hand which is still glued to the mouse.

She noticed it, she thanked me and told me to go to bed first. I sigh, and kissed her lips before saying good night. She muttered a sorry before i walk another step, i nod and continue my walk to the bed.


I snuggle my body to the empty bed. Cover my body with the blanket, and before i completely fell a sleep, i manage to set the alarm at 7 am. My coffee shop opens around 10 am, but i need to start preparing myself since 7. We live in a apartment we afford with our own money after we get married 6 months ago.

Her mom let us live there for 2 months before we collect all the money to buy this apartment. We were very happy when she click the buy button, "We have our own house sana !" She screamed, i still can remember clearly how happy she was.

It is not a big wide and spacious apartment. One big bedroom and a small one next to it, a bathroom, a kitchen, and a living room. We take turn using the bathroom, so that's why we need to wake up early.

She work at home, as a writer for those drama people watch all around the world. New deadline everyday, people wants a new drama every month, and she need to keep up with it.

To keep up she need to keep writing, and to keep writing she need to sleep less, and seeing her sleep only 2 until 4 hours a day break my heart, like a lot. But she keep telling me to understand, afterall she is doing this for me, for us, i will always try to understand.


Like now.

She is not small, she is heavy due to her gigantic body. She maybe younger than me but she is bigger and taller than me.

She weight all her body to my arm is not a very comfortable thing to do, but on the other side, i also can't push away that sleepy and tired girl's head.

I thought playing with my handphone, strolling the instagram to see people precious moments they share on instagram might distract me away from my -cannot feel anyhting- left arm. But it doesn't last long.


I started to feel my arm cold, then i decided to wake her up, before i lose an arm.

"Chou tzuyuuuu.. wake up babe" i whisper.

"Hmmm..." she hummed. Her eyes were still closed, means she is rejecting my request to wake up.

"Babe.. come on wake up. Pleasee..." once again i ask. This time i use my ultimate weapon, aegyo.

"Why ?" She asked. Finally she show some interest. My aegyo always work out towards that yoda after all.

"Because i need to start preparing my self. And right now i can't feel my left arm anymore." She immediately stand up when i say the sad story of my left arm.

She looked at me in shock and muttered a sorry. I tell her it is okay, at least you are up now, and without asking for it, that yoda took an initative to massage my poor left arm.
 



"Don't blame me, your arm is just too squishy and comfortable. I don't think i can sleep last night if i didn't use ur arm as a pillow." She said with her playful smile.

This side of tzuyu only appear once in a million years. She usually act cool and tough, you know the ‘top’ in our relationship. Even though she is younger than me, but I never feel ashamed to say that tzuyu is actually more mature than me. She always the one who lead and guide our relationship, and I feel glad for that.

But sometimes, her childish side also making a short appearance, like now. Sleeping like a baby on my arm, and even massaging my arm while teasing me like before. She is just a baby after all, a cute beautiful and funny baby.

After she done massaging my arm, she told me to go wash myself while she prepares our breakfast. Usually I always the one who prepare the breakfast, but since today I need to wake that big baby before she crushed my left arm, she decided to cook.

 

 

“Let me treat you like a princess today.” She said. I am now grinning like an idiot with the shower still spraying wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter