3. Pessimistic Jennie (JenSoo)

Behind The Photos (TwicexBlackpink One shots)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

3. Pessimistic Jennie (JenSoo)
 


__________________________________________________________________________________

Another goodbye to her mom makes her hearts down for a moment. Like usual, she always using her precious free time to say hello to her mom. Being an idol that was trained for almost 6 years not making this girl strong enough to not hearing her mom’s soothing voice for even a day.

Being the unnie gave her this advantage to do the make up first then she can rest while waiting the maknaes. She likes to use this opportunity to make a phone call with her family at home, asking how are they, or maybe sometime sharing her daily burden to her mom.

As an idol, people want to see the perfect girl who can sing, dance, rap. All the staff and her fans always hoping the best side of her, every time, everywhere, not an easy task to do, and she know those are the risk for being an idol, and she never feel sorry for it, instead she is thankful to have BLINKS by her side.

So when she can’t hold her tears and worries back anymore, her family and members is the only place where she can pour all her emotion. The place where she can share her problem and gave her comfort and advices.

Like this problem she has right now.

 

“Hows your mom ?” someone asked her right after she hang up the call.

“She’s fine.”

“Good then, I miss her. It’s been a long time since I eat her fried chicken.” The older one smile goofily thinking about the crispy skin and tender meat chicken her mom always cook for them when the girls visited her house.

“Can you stop thinking about chicken for a once unnie ?” she said with a giggle following from the two girls.

The purple head seated herself on the chair beside her. She also already done her make up, but she excuse herself to the toilet to let her jendeuk having a personal call with her mother. She know that, that sassy girl on the stage, is having some hard time lately and as a caring and understand girlfriend she is giving her some space for her and her mom, and now she is back.

 

“Well, if your mom’s chicken is not that delicious maybe I can forget about it, but unfortunately it is way too delicious.” She stick her tongue.

“I’ll ask mom to send us some chicken later. How bout that ?”

“THAT WOULD BE AWESOME !” she almost scream, and make the managers stared at her.

“Mianhe.” She shyly apologize to interrupt the peace atmosphere on the salon.

 

 

They were keep in silent after that.

Jisoo feels this down mood around her girlfriend, and she know it clearly what is she worrying about. She decided to help her girlfriend forget away her worry.

 

She sigh, and lean back to the chair. She took a deep breath before saying a word that is more a mumbling rather than a talking.

“Radio……” the older girl again starting to mumble. Her 4D personality is coming to it’s peak lately, mumbling random words is one of the most often thing she did.

“What you said ?” jendeuk asked since she barely can understand her unnie mumble.

“Radio.” Jisoo repeat her word.

“And ?”

 

“I’m nervous and very excited. Finally we have our first radio appearance !” with her eyes closed and her lips extremely curled up signs that she is very excited about being on a radio show.

Debuting for 8 months without any radio appearance making this day being one of her most important day for this broadcasting lover girl. (I might be more excited than the girls for being on the radio – author deep inside her heart screaming)

 

“You’ll do well.” The older girl notice a glimpse of negativity from the latter voice.

“Of course I will ! I’ve been waiting for this for I don’t know how long. I won’t let anything ruins it. And you ?” She open her eyes and lean her body to the front to get a clearer view of her broadcasting pessimistic girlfriend.

“I’m not sure.”

 

The older girl sigh, as a straight forward girl she quickly take an action to fix her girlfriend mood. She grab the younger’s chin and make it facing her. She squinted her eyes, looking the depressed girl face for a while. No one making any moves, they stay like that staring at each other eyes, they enjoying the silence until suddenly the older girl showing her cutest smile.

Immediately a smile can be seen on the younger face. She suddenly forget about her problem, the smile effectively washing away her worries and she can’t help not to smile along with her.

 

“Now, first step is clear. My Jendeuk is smiling !” jisoo using her cute English when she speak the second sentences.

“Now the second step. You ready ?”

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter