10. Yes Chef ! (JenChaeng)

Behind The Photos (TwicexBlackpink One shots)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yes Chef ! - JenChaeng

 

 

“Let’s cook.” Out of nowhere the black haired girl stands up from her slumber. Her sudden overflowing energy broke the comfortable silence of them.

Yes it was a nice and cozy afternoon cuddle of her and her girlfriend. Her girlfriend was exhausted after last night recital, she has no intention to do anything else than just cuddling with the older girl. So she quickly whines and reject.

“Noooo….”

“Come on… get up.” She reaches her girlfriend hands and pulls her.

“I’m too lazy chef. Let’s just cuddle more. Yeah yeah ?” she pleaded.

Jennie shake her head, showing her strong insist to cook, she doesn’t know why. it just suddenly her inner chef energize her to do something for tonight. Jennie likes to cook, but her laziness often devours all her cooking instinct. So she barely ever cook lately.

Her girlfriend on the other hand, just hate cooking. She’s not befriend with kitchen that well, instead kitchen is like her second biggest enemy after math. The brunette prefers to do some artistic activity such as drawing and playing music instrument rather than cooking.

“I hate to get my hand dirty.” She said once.

 

The tug war among the lover still going on until rose hits her power limit and forcefully followed the chef to the kitchen. Heavy steps she took, she want it to stop but unfortunately her girlfriend get a very strong grip onto her hand, make it impossible to runaway.

“Why so sudden babe ?” she asked jennie with a yawn in the end.

“I don’t know, I’m just suddenly wanted to cook.”

“Can we just order some food ? I’m tired.” Rose scratches her eyes and shake her head in hope she can refresh her mind, but it failed since she hasn’t feel anything but laziness.

“We are not going to cook for dinner. We are going to make MACAROON !” jennie almost scream out of her lung, definitely surprise the younger girl, and now rose feels absolutely awake.

“Gosh you shock me.”

“I’m sorry, just getting too excited. Hehe” jennie smile shyly.

Rose let a smile slipped on her lips since she can bear to see her girlfriend cute act before. Her smile, always succeeded to brighten her mood, or even brighten her whole life. For rose, jennie is the source of her happiness.

 

“Okay okay. So what should we do first chef ?”

“First let’s put up our apron.”

Jennie took one for her, and handed the other one for rose.

 

“Let me help you chef.” Rose interrupts jennie’s hand which is trying to tie up the knot behind her back. The red hair wraps her arm around jennie’s waist and stay still.

“We need to tie up this apron, not hugging Roseanne.” Jennie sigh, with her face turn red. She actually is enjoying the warm of her girlfriend hug.

“But you like it.” Rose say softly, almost like a whisper on jennie’s ear. The older girl feels the tingling feels all over her body after the sudden whisper.

“Yes, but it will be better if you start tying up the knot.”

“Argghhh.. okay okay chef.” They both giggle after the younger get defeated.

 

“Done. Now help me with mine.” Rose said.

Unlike the younger girl, the damsel quickly did her work with the apron. Rose almost caught jennie’s hand when she was wrapping it around her waist, but jennie was quick enough to slip away from the predator.

“It is not fair.” Rose pout.

“What ?”

“I help you with your apron, and even give you a bonus hug. Where’s mine ?”

Jennie giggles, Park Chaeyoung is just one year younger than her, but sometimes her childish act make her look like a 5 year old cute baby.

“I’ll give you my bonus later, when you done helping me making the macaroons. Okay ?”

Rose raises her eyebrow, and quickly nods. “I’ll wait for the bonus tonight.” She said seductively.

 

 

"Second, we need to pour some amount of almond pouder..." jennie said while her eyes are wandering around the table.

"What ?"

"We need another bowl." Jennie instructed.

"We need another bowl..." rose humming while running around the kitchen looking for another bowl.

"Yeah we need another bowl."

"We need another bowl ! Where is the bowl !" The couple start panicking over the missing bowl.

"We need a bowl babe !"

"Yes i know we need another bowl, i'm lookin for it now !" The brunette said while still running through the kitchen.

"We need a bo..."

"We need boooowwllllll !!!!" Rose scream while her hand raised up holding the hiding bowl.

"Good !" Jennie excitedly took the bowl from the younger.



"Huft. I don't know cooking can be this thrilling." The brunette confess making the two laughing after realizing how childish they were running around and screaming just to find a bowl.

"See... i know cooking is fun. Moreover when you cook with someone you love." Jen wink.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter