Admittance, Out Loud

Midnight Altar
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

There was something weird with Mino. After Jinwoo recovered from his flu--which got him worried in the bed thinking of how many hours of practice it was costing him--Mino became rather distant. He was close and clingy but then cold and faraway. He took the time to take care of Jinwoo, making sure he rest and ate well. He joked around and smile at him and it made Jinwoo fell in love with him more. But then sometimes he looked at Jinwoo like he was some kind of alien. It was like Mino was confused of himself. And it scared Jinwoo.

 

Did he do something wrong?

 

What did he do wrong?

 

It was the day after he felt totally recovered. He was allowed to practice till noon before he was required to go back and rest. He was fine, but the members really would rather not risk it and stopped him from training too hard.

 

He understand. It was his fault after all. He did disturb the daily practice they should have had when he was sick. It scared hhim because they were a team, and a lacking member like Jinwoo just bring the whole team down.

 

It made him feel bad.

 

That night, Jinwoo could not sleep. He slept the day away, and he could not go back to sleep. He reached out to the nightstand and took his phone. 8.37 PM, it said. It was awfully quiet. He looked at the other bed and found it still empty. The members were still out then.

 

The phone suddenly buzzed. He looked at his phone to find a new notification. A message from Hanbin. They do not chat that often, preferring to just meet up and talk about things face to face. Their text messages mostly consist of 'are you free's and meeting place. But Hanbin was aware that Jinwoo got home early, because the younger did meet him on the corridor before he went home. There was really no reason for him to text.

 

So with great curiosity, he opened the message...

 

To an image of abs.

 

Mino's abs.

 

Jinwoo could feel all the blood rush to his face. 

 

Hanbin < Am I not the best dongsaeng ever? >

 

All the fond exasperation rushed through him as he proceed to face-palm himself. Oh, where is his cute awkward dongsaeng gone to? The rapper really did not hold back with his teasing after he found out who Jinwoo's crush was. Then again, Jinwoo did a lot about Bobby.

 

He quickly type back a reply.

 

Jinwoo  < Yes, Hanbinnie, of course you are. *insert eye roll here* >  

 

There were really no burden when talking to Hanbin. Now that the rapper knew everything about him, it was easier to Jinwoo to talk about stuff without being afraid of saying something wrong. Hanbin was really a great friend to be around with, once you passed all the I'm-so-awkward phase. Perhaps it was the mutual crush under the same circumstances. Then again, perhaps they just clicked because both of them

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter