Value of Oneself

Midnight Altar
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mino is dangerous. 

 

This, Jinwoo knew by heart. He has too, because he did keep his guard up all the time around the rapper. 

 

Sometimes, Mino would take him out for a quick lunch with just the two of them. Sometimes, Mino would cuddle with him at the sofa as they rest from training. Sometimes, as if mocking him--but Jinwoo knew the younger did not have the heart to, even if he did know--Mino would say that he loves him. He knew logically, that Mino love him as a brother, an older sibling to look up to. It was entirely platonic; pure and sweet. Still, Jinwoo could not help but feel disgusted at himself when he said he loves him back. 

 

______

 

"Hyung, are you going to go practice again?"

 

Jinwoo turned around to find Mino fresh out of the shower. He was safe for a boxer and a towel hanging on his neck. His hair was wet; droplets of water dripping to his admittedly very nice body, steam coming off from the very hot bath. Jinwoo berated himself for looking too long.

 

Jinwoo himself was already bathed, all ready clad with another fresh shirt and pants to train. 

 

"Ah, yeah," Jinwoo smiled.

 

Mino frowned. "It's like," he paused to look at the clock, "Eleven already. We have schedules early in the morning tomorrow, hyung. You should rest."

 

At times, Mino's nagging was adorable. He cares about s' well-being, and he deserved a praise for it. Other times, like now, when Jinwoo was desperately trying to escape from his Mino's-very-very-definitely-not-that-y--body brand of hell, hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter