Silent Secret

Midnight Altar
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Team A was not a dance group. They sing. It was what they do best, what the excel in.

It did not alter the fact that they need to dance.

Hours upon hours were spent repeating the same routine just to get the moves right. Jinwoo understood better than anyone that it needed to be done, but it did not mean he has to like it. At first it was bearable. After a few hours, even the simplest moves became tedious. Combined with the lack of much needed sleep and stress from the survival program, it was understandable that he was an inch away from the edge. His throat was sore, his muscle ache, even his head hurts. He badly wanted the training to end.

Mino dismissed them from training around nine that night. Nam Taehyun, that diva, quickly vanished god knows where. Seung brothers, both sporting black smudges under their eyes, looked determined to go home and catch on some sleep. Jinwoo was too exhausted to even pick himself up off the floor. Without knowing, the vocalist was quickly left behind with his crush.

"Jinwoo-hyung."

Jinwoo's eyes snapped open in shock. He breathed in and out slowly, and lifted his head. Mino was standing near the door, his bag hanging on his shoulder. He looked good in his all black attire. His sleeveless shirt showed his sweaty, fairly muscled arm, and Jinwoo struggled to keep his eyes away from it. Staring was weird.

But then his eyes found Mino's. Perhaps staring at arms would be better for his health. His head felt light. All that blood rushing to his face at once could not be good for blood circulation.

"Y-yes?"

Great, Jinwoo. Stutter your way. That will totally charm him to your arm.

"I'm gonna get some food. You should go to the dorm, hyung."

A pang of disappointment.

"Oh. Okay."

What did he hope for anyway? He nodded softly, watching the younger walked out of the room. He slumped back to the floor, hiding his face in his arms. He was too tired for this.

_________

He did not know how long he stayed that way. He only woke up when Hanbin's hand shook him awake.

"Hyung, are you okay? I called you, but you didn't answer."

"I'm fine," the older one replied, forcing his body up. "I was asl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter