Did you really just call me a boy?

Just Focus On Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“And now it’s just us.” Mingyu commented after Jihoon and Soonyoung left only an hour later than they stopped playing the game, they were becoming very hands on with each other before finally deciding to head on their way to wherever they went. Wonwoo was sure he was going to receive the whole run down later.

“I didn’t know Soonyoung was quite the romantic.” Wonwoo replied trying to fill the awkward air that had settled on Mingyu and him after the happy couple had left.

“He’s smooth, that’s how he gets the girls.” Mingyu replied and Wonwoo looked over to see what Mingyu was doing. Mingyu was currently grabbing clean dishes from their dishwasher and hand washing them, he was like a cleaning maniac this was such a surprise to Wonwoo. Since when had Mingyu become a housewife? “Damnit now who is going to hook me up?” Mingyu asked, slamming down one of the plates a bit harder than he probably should have.

“If you’re taking care of me shouldn’t you not be sleeping around.” Wonwoo mumbled, hoping that Mingyu didn’t hear him.

“What was that hyung?” Mingyu asked, drying off his hands with a drying towel. Wonwoo looked up to the younger only to see that his white shirt was almost completely soaked and see through. Wonwoo blushed and looked away, sure he had seen the pictures Yerin posted but in all the years him and Mingyu were roommates he had never seen the real thing.

“Nothing Mingyu, just go change you’re going to catch a cold.” Wonwoo replied still not looking at Mingyu.

“Hyung you shouldn’t be worrying about me when you are the one that’s injured.” Mingyu replied and Wonwoo could hear his smile. “Let nurse Mingyu take take of you.” Mingyu offered but as he walked closer to Wonwoo, wonwoo only felt anger rise in him

“You don’t ever care about being a nurse!” Wonwoo shouted before turning to face Mingyu “You should just go join the boy squad, you’d fit in just fine.” Wonwoo sassed before trying to get up and finally make his way to his bedroom, but pain and a warm hand stopped him from moving.

“Hyung did I do something wrong?” Mingyu asked, his warm hand holding tightly onto Wonwoo’s forearm

“You’ve been fine Mingyu.” Wonwoo replied, lifting his arm and bringing it down hard towards the floor,  breaking Mingyu’s hold on him. “I’m going to bed Mingyu. Don’t stay up too much longer” Wonwoo whispered before making his way into his room and the comfort of his sheets.

Wonwoo didn’t know how much longer he could survive living with his stupid crush.

~

Mingyu didn’t know what he did wrong but it obviously had

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter