Mingyu's ex

Just Focus On Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“What the hell Wonwoo?” Mingyu screamed, not caring if everyone could hear them.

Wonwoo looked confused at first then he realised what Mingyu was talking about and his confusion turned into fear. Mingyu felt bad, Wonwoo didn’t deserve to be yelled at, Mingyu should let him explain. However the fury in him stopped the common sense from breaking through and Mingyu continued to scream.

“Seriously? You want her now? Even though you know what she did to me?” Mingyu screamed “You know what, you can have her, you two deserve each other, you’re both spoiled brats who get everything!” Mingyu didn’t know where the anger arose from but he couldn’t find the strength to stop it, he honestly felt like Wonwoo had cheated on him. But he didn’t like Wonwoo that way… right?

“Mingyu…” Wonwoo tried but Mingyu put up a finger to stop Wonwoo from talking. Mingyu knew he wouldn’t be able to accept an apology right now, nonetheless an explanation. Mingyu wanted to punch Wonwoo suddenly, but he held it back by clenching his fists and walking away, he didn’t really want to hurt Wonwoo... he was just angry and so hurt himself.

Walking away from Wonwoo felt like torture. Mingyu really wanted to walk back to Wonwoo and forgive him, wanted to hold him. Mingyu hadn’t felt this way before, not even with Yerin…

~

Wonwoo felt terrible. He shouldn’t have kept texting Yerin, Wonwoo knew everything about how Yerin treated Mingyu, he had hated her for so long for what she did to Mingyu. And yet that one night changed everything, even thou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter