Sleepy Babies

Just Focus On Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wonwoo could barely make eye contact with Mingyu over the next couple of weeks. Wonwoo even received his invite to this weekend's ordeal over email… freaking email. Not even a text, no, an email.

Wonwoo wasn’t even sure if he wanted to go to Jeju with Mingyu, soonyoung and Jihoon… it just didn’t seem like it would be fun, and frankly Wonwoo would much prefer a weekend in silence cuddled up in a cold room with a good book. But Wonwoo knew that was not even close to being an option.

“YOU ARE SO COMING KID!” Jihoon had screamed over the phone when Wonwoo had told him he didn’t really want to go anymore. Wonwoo’s ear hurt and the fact he had the phone right at his ear only made the situation worse.

“Someone save me…” Wonwoo whispered into the darkness of his room, his unpacked clothing acting as a cushion on the floor as Wonwoo stared at the now darkened roof. The trip was tomorrow, technically today considering it was 2 in the morning, and Wonwoo hadn’t even packed his bags yet.

“Hyung?” A soft voice called into the darkness and Wonwoo had to stifle a groan. What was Mingyu doing in Wonwoo’s room at 2 am? “Hyung are you sleeping?” Mingyu’s voice called again, a bit louder this time. Wonwoo wondered if he kept quiet would Mingyu leave?

“Mingyu?” Wonwoo’s voice involuntarily called from his spot on the floor. Wonwoo swore at himself in his brain. How was it that Mingyu somehow was able to control Wonwoo’s whole body with a couple words?

“Hyung… do you need help packing?” Mingyu called, now stepping into Wonwoo’s room and closer to where Wonwoo’s body laid. Wonwoo rolled his eyes and let out a scoff, that was not the only reason Mingyu was here.

“What do you want Mingyu? And stop talking in that baby voice it’s annoying…” Wonwoo demanded and Mingyu flipped on the lights, not even giving Wonwoo a warning.

“Hyung, you need to promise you won't be angry if I bring girls back to our dorm in Jeju” Mingyu demanded. Wonwoo was taken aback by the sudden demand but nodded slightly out of shock. Mingyu smiled and walked closer to his confused hyung who was still lying with his back on the floor. Mingyu started to pick u

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter