Maybe Not The Best Plan

Just Focus On Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mingyu could see Wonwoo drinking, but he wasn’t drunk. Now was the time to strike, the time to show Wonwoo what Mingyu felt, make Wonwoo hurt the way Mingyu had. Mingyu knew that Sowon was here, and that she had a thing for Wonwoo. Sowon had liked Wonwoo and they had even kissed, maybe Wonwoo still felt something..?

“Sowon noona!” Mingyu called, and the girl turned to face him, so did Wonwoo.

Perfect.

“Mingyu! I haven’t talked to you in absolutely forever!” The girl flirted back. Mingyu made his usual moves, placing a hand just slightly behind her so he could get in close, whispering something funny in her ea. Sowon perfectly reciprocated the flirting, placing her hand on Mingyu’s shoulder and moving it down to feel his biceps.

“Is it just me or have you somehow gotten prettier noona?” Mingyu asked “I really didn’t think it was possible considering how beautiful you were before…” Sowon blushed, Mingyu was flirting too well, it was almost boring. No one was able to resist his flirting the way Wonwoo did… speaking of, when Mingyu looked at Wonwoo, the older boy was draining two drinks at the same time and Jihoon looked worried.

Jihoon glared at Mingyu and beckoned him over. Mingyu excused himself from Sowon, completely forgetting the girl and quickly made his way to his hyungs. He didn’t want Wonwoo to get that upset.

“Is he okay?” Mingyu asked, but he really didn’t need to,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter