Inside Mingyu's Head

Just Focus On Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Hyung…” Mingyu’s voice called, his angelic voice combined with the white noise in the background sounded exactly like what Wonwoo's own personal heaven would sound like.

“Mingyu…” Wonwoo called back softly as his eyes adjusted to the brightness of the room and he realised that Mingyu was calling from right above him. Wonwoo’s hands were placed at the side of his head and held down by mingyu’s much stronger hands as the boy smiled down at Wonwoo.

“Wonwoo, you need to get up…” Mingyu whispered, his voice still angelic and his smile never ceasing. Wonwoo shook his head, he didn’t want to. Wonwoo wanted to stay like this forever, wanted to be with Mingyu forever. Mingyu only kept smiling as he  responded to Wonwoo’s defiance; “Wonwoo, we’re here… you have to wake up.”

Wonwoo was suddenly out of his sleep, his head immediately bouncing up and off of his pillow. Wonwoo’s head hit something hard and he grabbed it as the pain travelled through his whole head.

“Ow! Seriously?” Mingyu asked, his voice less angelic and more pissed off. Wonwoo’s head still stung as he turned to face Mingyu, who was holding onto his jaw and glaring at the still half asleep Wonwoo. “I let you sleep on me for the whole car ride and sit in the same position so I don’t wake you and this is what I receive as a thanks?” Mingyu asked in a pissed off tone.

“I’m sorry…” Wonwoo mumbled, still digging his fingers into his hair as his brain throbbed against his skull. Wonwoo was still coming to when the car door slammed closed and Mingyu finally left , leaving Wonwoo to sit alone.

Looking out the windows Wonwoo saw only green surrounding him, beautiful plants and greenery for miles blended with the sparkling blue of the ocean and the sky creating a picture Wonwoo thought could only be seen in movies.

A loud thud reminded Wonwoo that Mingyu was waiting for him to get out of the car and Wonwoo scrambled to get up, forgetting that his seatbelt and being ed violently back into his car seat and a soft laugh echoed. Wonwoo gave Mingyu a cold look before finally opening the car door and breathing in the fresh air.

~

Would Mingyu admit that Wonwoo sleeping on him had made his heart flutter and beat 2x

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter