Final

Just Focus On Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

this one gets a little steamy ohhh~ but anyways thank you all so much for following and commenting on this story! I'm glad to finally pull it to an end I hope you all enjoyed the story! and please do tell me if you want a little side story or a spin off with soonhoon or anything like that! 

Wonwoo sat at the wooden desk purposely situated right near the kitchen so the two were never far apart. His back hunched and eyebrows furrowed, wonwoo ran his hand through his bangs, lifting them up and resting his forehead in his palm.

Despite the obvious frustration Wonwoo’s pencil moved at the speed of light as he skillfully wrote another page of his gigantic book. A fantasy love novel about two people who meet in a magical school, one moral and kind but the other experienced and rude. It was a punch in the gut when Mingyu had figured out that ‘magic’ in this universe could be a metaphor for something else and that Mingyu matched perfectly with the second character. But despite the ranting and obvious references to their fights it was in the end a love novel and reading Wonwoo’s emotions which spilt onto the pages was like reading his mind.

Watching Wonwoo working gave Mingyu a strange pride in his stomach, a feeling he had never felt before. Though he felt slightly creepy considering he was watching the older boy without the elders knowledge, Mingyu mainly felt pride. Pride in himself, pride in wonwoo, pride in them being together. Seeing how the older boy tousled his hair and took sections to fidget with as he wrote made Mingyu feel butterflies inside his stomach.

That beautiful boy who was sitting just in Mingyu’s reach, the boy who Mingyu could kiss at any time. The boy Mingyu claimed as his.

It hadn’t been long after the Jeju trip when Mingyu had finally confessed properly during a fancy dinner and made Wonwoo his ‘official’ boyfriend. No longer was he a player.  He was now wonwoo’s. And he couldn’t have asked for anything better. Of course it had been a struggle at first when both boys had been looking for jobs fresh out of university, most of the publishers who wanted to work with Wonwoo were situated in other parts of the world but Mingyu had gotten a job in a big hospital in seoul and was one of the top medical aids and part time chef in the whole building.

Turning down publisher after publisher led Wonwoo to become stressed, how would he ever sell his books? But as time panned out and Wonwoo was able to complete ⅘ books of his series a seoul based publisher noticed him and asked if he was interested. The sales were great, amazing even! Between Mingyu being the head of nurses in the hospital and Wonwoo’s books making it big the boys were able to buy a new apartment, a bigger one with one bedroom and a giant kitchen for Mingyu’s hobbies. Though the kitchen was still a tainted place for wonwoo con

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter