Protective boyfriend(s)?

Just Focus On Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Mingyu shouldn't have felt so hurt. so what if Wonwoo had a crush on Jihoon? does it matter really? It shouldn't matter to Mingyu. But for some reason the second that Wonwoo stormed out the door Mingyu broke down, placing himself in the corne and wallowing in self pity until Soonyoung showed up banging on the door, slightly drunk.

"Wait he what? my jihoon?" Soonyoung was almost as confused as Mingyu had been when he had first heard the words come from Wonwoo himself. 

"He said his best friend..." Mingyu sniffled. was he crying? since when did Mingyu cry over Wonwoo's love life? well, it was a tragic love life but none of Mingyu's buisness.

"Gyu I'm so sorry... I know you've been a bit confused with everthing and... wait are you crying?"  Soonyoung's voice went from calm and comforting to pissed so quickly when Mingyu tried to wipe a fallen tear away.

Mingyu shook his head and tried to give Soonyoung a wide smile but instead the smile simply allowed for a loud sob to escape past Mingyu's lips. Soonyoung's face dropped and now completely sober Soonyoung violently grabbed his jacket and Mingyu's arm.

"Come on, I'm going to go teach that little bastard a lesson."

~

“Won, are you sure you don’t want to stay the night? I can kick Soonyoung out.” Jihoon offered but Wonwoo shook his head, this was a vacation for Jihoon and Soonyoung. Wonwoo didn’t want to separate the happy couple.

“I should be okay, I’m just a little hungry right now.” Wonwoo admitted, crying really took a lot of energy. Jihoon nodded, saving his file quickly and pointing to the door, guiding Wonwoo out of the hotel room and towards the 24 hour buffet. Wonwoo sniffled, trying to rub his eyes in a way that they wouldn't look as puffy as he felt they were.

“So he just shut you down? Without even saying anything else?”Jihoon asked causing poor Wonwoo to sigh, he really had hoped Jihoon wouldn’t bring it up but the boy was very efficient and always wanted to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter