Mingyu the flirt

Just Focus On Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

When Wonwoo woke up he felt like he had a terrible sleep.

Just as Wonwoo’s eyes were opening he heard shuffling around the room and a slight beeping. Who was in his room?

“Wonwoo’s awake!” Soonyoung screamed causing Wonwoo to wince at how loud his voice was, it echoed in Wonwoo’s head like the striker of a bell and Wonwoo’s head was the outside.

“Soonyoung shut up!” Wonwoo could hear Mingyu scold and Wonwoo felt a blush spread across his face, what was Mingyu doing in his room? And how come he can’t remember anything? Did him and Mingyu possibly…

Wonwoo’s eyes shot open in shock followed by sudden regret as the white light blinded him for a couple seconds before his eyes could adjust. Mingyu and Soonyoung stood in front of Wonwoo’s bed, but the thing was that this wasn’t Wonwoo’s bed, or his room. This room looked like a hospital room.

“Hospital?” Wonwoo manages to say through his sore and dry throat. Mingyu and Soonyoung both turned their attention from glaring at each other to Wonwoo, who was trying to sit up.

“Down.” Mingyu demanded, pushing on Wonwoo’s chest for him to relax back into the chair. “Hyung can you please get a doctor?” Mingyu asked, using honorifics this time. (it was probable that Soonyoung had beat some sense into his poor dongsaeng) Soonyoung flashed a small smile to Wonwoo before moving back the white curtain that surrounded Wonwoo’s hospital bed.

“Mingyu? What happened?” Wonwoo asked from his laying down position. Mingyu loomed over Wonwoo and smiled, Wonwoo felt like an angel was sent to help him as Mingyu leaned down to check that all the cords were still attached and in order.

“The doctor will explain it to you hyung.” Mingyu explained, finally finishing up fiddling with the cords. Wonwoo couldn’t help but smile back as this beautiful boy looked at him.

“So much for being a good nurse…” Wonwoo Joked, receiving a slight slap on his shoulder from Mingyu. “Ow! Mingyu how dare you hit a patient!” Wonwoo teased, only to receive many more playful slaps.

“Excuse me boys but I’d like to examine my patient.” the doctor said, catching both of the boys’ attention. The doctor was a beautiful young woman with shoulder length black hair and bangs that were cut right above her eyes she had a mysteriously beautiful look to her. Wonwoo peaked at her name tag reading ‘Jung Eunbi’ before looking ove

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter