Wonwoo are you drunk? and did you bring home a girl??

Just Focus On Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jihoon grabbed Wonwoo’s arm, directing him towards the exit of the bar. Wonwoo had one or four too many drinks and Jihoon was trying to stop his best friend from drinking any more.

“Jihoon you’re no fun.” Wonwoo complained quietly as he stopped in front of the exit. “I’m not drunk so don’t worry about me alright? I just want to stay a little longer.” Wonwoo tried, his face completely serious.

Jihoon knew his friend was drunk but also knew he was stubborn and wouldn’t give up easily. Jihoon sighed and let go of his friends arm allowing the tall boy to run free. Wonwoo was strong and could hold his own, Jihoon just had to watch and make sure Wonwoo didn’t accidentally step on someone's foot and die form apologising too much.

Wonwoo wasn’t very different drunk, he was still quiet and polite. The only thing that changed was that Wonwoo lost his hard outside and became a bundle of happiness and one of the most hardcore flirts Jihoon had ever encountered. Hell, Wonwoo had almost seduced Jihoon one time when he was drunk.

“Jihoon?” A voice called from behind the purple haired boy. The music was loud and the voice was soft, Jihoon didn’t even notice his name had been called until he felt a tap on his shoulder and turned to face a familiar face.

“Oh my god, Joshua hyung is that you?” Jihoon asked greeting his old friend from singing classes.

“Jihoonie please don’t swear.” Joshua laughed and Jihoon joined him as the walked towards the bar together, both asking for a glass of water. After receiving a strange look from the bartender both boys were given their glasses of water and started to chat.

Joshua had been in america for a long time since him and Jihoon had met but came back as he was street scouted by a singing company and offered a solo career if he came to korea. Jihoon was amazed at his old friends talent finally being recognized and offered to write a couple songs for him. Joshua laughed remembering times when Jihoon would compose all the songs for the singing class, the boy really was talented.

Jihoon was completely distracted by his conversation with Joshua he didn’t even notice as Wonwoo slipped past Jihoon, a girl in arm.

~

“Oh hyung you’re home?” Mingyu called, thanking god that he had gotten Soonyoung’s flatmate Seu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter