Honey Nut Conundrum

Just Focus On Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Damn it hyung! Stop eating my cereal!” Mingyu yelled as he opened the smooth wooden door leading to his and Wonwoo’s cereal cabinet only to reveal an empty box of honey nut cheerios.

    “Stop bringing home girls then.” Wonwoo replied
sassily while reaching his long arm around Mingyu and grabbing a box of sugary
crap that Mingyu hated. Although his hyung was shorter than Mingyu the shorter
boy still had long enough arms to reach over the younger.

“It’s none of your business hyung.” Mingyu replied. Mingyu knew it was a weak comeback but he couldn’t think properly without his honey nut cheerios. “Hyung~” Mingyu called after Wonwoo who was pouring himself a bowl of cereal.

“What is it Mingyu?” Wonwoo asked, not even looking up at the younger boy. Mingyu opened the fridge pulling out the carton of milk; Wonwoo was about to stretch out his arm and thank Mingyu for bringing him the milk when Mingyu stopped with the milk just out of Wonwoo’s reach. Wonwoo looked up and met Mingyu’s glare.

“I’m not giving you the milk until you go buy some more honey nut cheerios.” Mingyu prompted only to receive an eye roll from his hyung.

“Mingyu do you really think that this will be the first time I am going to eat my cereal without milk?” Wonwoo asked before picking up his bowl and bringing it into his room.

Mingyu stood in the kitchen for long after Wonwoo was gone, completely defeated and unable to process anything. He decided that Wonwoo wouldn’t budge and sent a quick text to his best friend Soonyoung.

Mingyu: Hyung~

Soonyoung: What is it Mingyu?

Mingyu: Can you grab me some honey nut cheerios on your way here?

Soonyoung: Mingyu…

Soonyoung: Fine.

Mingyu smiled at his best friend’s texts. Soonyoung always had his back, from hooking Mingyu up with girls to buying Mingyu honey nut cheerios, this hyung was always there for Mingyu. Unlike Wonwoo who was always pissed off with Mingyu even when Mingyu had done nothing.

Mingyu checked the clock and thanked whatever higher power that he had somehow woken up before his alarm, which was a miracle in itself considering it usually happened the opposite way.

Mingyu wasn’t the most organized type; he was always waking up late and never was on time for classes. He had such a scrambled brain that he forgot names easily. Mingyu e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter