Chapter Nine: My First Date!!

My Love Story!!

A week had passed, and Wonshik had been woken up in the middle of the night by the sound of his parents fighting. This was a regular occurance, which meant he was often tired and took naps during the day to catch up on his lost sleep. Fearing his dad might take his anger out on him as he usually would, Wonshik got out of bed to place his chair up against the door to block his probably drunk dad from getting into his room. 

After blocking the door, Wonshik climbed back into a bed with a sigh, his parents shouting only seeming to get louder. Wanting to drown out the noise, Wonshik reached over to his bedside table and picked up his phone and earphones. Putting them in, he smirked to himself as he pressed play on the Zion.T album Taekwoon had brought for him. Unable to sleep and distracted, Wonshik smiled to himself as he looked through photos of himself with Taekwoon on his phone.

Despite his unfortunate home situation, Wonshik was happy. He was excited to go on his first real date with Taekwoon tomorrow.

 

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

 

After waking up and getting a quick shower, Wonshik went back to his room to get dressed and text Taekwoon. 

To: Taekwoonie

Goodmorning baby^^

How did u sleep?

 

From Taekwoonie:

Good morning~ <3

I slept fine, you?

 

To: Taekwoonie

Not great but its fine^^

I'm excited to see u :) <3

Wonshik put his phone back on charge as he put the final touches to his outfit. He was wearing a white vest top with a navy hoodie, powder blue shorts and white socks with navy trainers. To finish off his look, he added a white cap and some pretty gold jewellery. Once he was finished, he made his way downstairs to get some breakfast. As he entered the kitchen, he noticed his dad sat at the the table with a six pack of beers next to him, half of them empty.

"...Good morning, dad," Wonshik cautiously greeted his father, feeling on edge. His dad was unpredictable, especially when he was intoxicated.

"Stupid piece of ..." his dad mumbled to himself, glaring at his son hatefully.

"...Have you eaten?" Wonshik asked, trying to ignore the insult. After recieving no response, he went on to pour himself a bowl of cereal. As he tried to walk past his dad to take his food back to his room, his dad slapped the bowl out of his hands, smashing it on the floor. Scared, Wonshik ran up to his room and blocked his door off with his chair once again to protect himself.

Not wanting to stick around any longer, Wonshik figured he could buy breakfast on the way to Taekwoon's house. He gathered his things together in his backpack and escaped from the house out of his bedroom window - an escape route he had perfected over time to avoid his dad. On his way to Taekwoon's house, he stopped by a cafe and ordered himself a muffin for breakfast. He also brought Taekwoon his favourite drink - a vanilla latte, and some banana milk for Hakyeon.

 

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

 

"Good morning, Wonshik. You're early," Hakyeon greeted his brother's boyfriend, stepping aside to let him in. "Taekwoon's just getting dressed. He'll be ready soon."

"I brought you some banana milk. It's your favourite, right?" Wonshik smiled, passing Hakyeon the drink.

"Thank you, Wonshik~!" Hakyeon grinned, pleasantly surprised Wonshik had remembered what his favourite drink was. 

"Yeonie, are my shoes down there?" Taekwoon called down the stairs.

"Yeah! Wonshik's here, Woonie!"

"Oh, okay! I'll be down in a minute!"

 

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

 

"Good morning, Wonshikkie," Taekwoon smiled, pulling his boyfriend into a brief hug. "I'm happy to see you."

"I'm happy to see you, too," Wonshik grinned, planting a kiss on his boyfriend's adorable chubby cheek. "I got you coffee, but it's probably cold-"

"Thank you~" Taekwoon sighed happily, taking the latte and having a sip before placing it down on the coffee table. "Ah~ So nice~"

"You're so cute," Wonshik smirked.

"Shut up~" Taekwoon whined, taking Wonshik's hand and squeezing it lovingly. "Hopefully Yeonie won't be long." The boys were waiting on Hakyeon to finish a phone call with his boyfriend, Hongbin. Hakyeon had promised to drop them off and pick them up, as the boys were going on a double date to the movies after their date at the COEX Aquarium.  "Are you okay, Wonshikkie? You were pretty early. You ate breakfast, right?"

"Y-yeah, don't worry," Wonshik forced a smile, not wanting to talk about his dad. He shrugged, brushing the subject away. "I'm good, baby. I'm happy, actually," he grinned.

"I'm happy, too," Taekwoon smiled, giving Wonshik a quick kiss. 

 

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

 

Their time spent at the COEX Aquarium was nothing short of magical. Taekwoon was an avid animal lover, after all. Their favourite sea creatures were the penguins, which they spent an extra amount of time watching and taking photos of them. Wonshik found Taekwoon's excitement and enthusiasm adorable, especially in the underwater tunnel which made Taekwoon exclaim "Wow~!" out loud. 

Afterwards they spent some time in the cafe, having drinks and food and talking about how magical their day had been. Wonshik was surprised by how passionately Taekwoon was talking, since he usually speak a lot. It made Wonshik like Taekwoon even more, if that were even possible. He smiled at him dreamily, blushing as he was caught staring.

Once they were finished with their food, they held hands as they walked to the gift shop, buying matching penguin keyrings and little presents for both Hakyeon and Hongbin. They also brought little gifts for their friends, Jaewhan and Sanghyuk. Afterwards, they sat outside, waiting for Hakyeon and Hongbin to pick them up. As they waited, Wonshik took out his phone and took a picture of them together. As Taekwoon smiled shyly for the camera, Wonshik planted a kiss on his cheek, catching him off guard. Turning bright red, he whined. "Wonshikkie~!"

"Problem~?" he smirked cheekily, holding a hand out for Taekwoon to hold. "You're so cute when you're embarrassed~"

 

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

 

During the moovie, Wonshik couldn't keep his hands off Taekwoon, constantly touching his shapely thighs. It led to them sneaking out of the theatre and heading to a bathroom, locking themselves in a stall so that they could make out. Pinning Taekwoon against the door, Wonshik wasted no time in pressing his lips against his boyfriend's soft, plush lips. Their make out session became quite intense, with Wonshik soon moving his attention to Taekwoon's pale neck, which he kissed, , and bit at, leaving marks. 

 

 

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

 

"So, did you have a nice day?"

"It was great, Yeonie," Taekwoon sighed happily as he warmed up some milk to make hot chocolate for himself and his boyfriend. "I really, really like my Wonshikkie."

"Looks like you had fun in the cinema, too," Hakyeon smirked, wiggling his eyebrows as he pointed out the bite marks on his little brothers neck. Taekwoon elbowed him in the stomach, winding him a little, but he couldn't help but laugh. "I'm just teasing~"

"Shut up..." Taekwoon whined, embarrassed. After making the hot chocolates, he said good night to his brother and Hongbin. They were staying up for a bit longer, where as Wonshik had already head to bead, kind of exhausted after having barely any sleep the previous night. "Here, Wonshik," Taekwoon smiled, handing his boyfriend a cup of hot chocolate. He closed and locked his bedroom door, wanting some privacy from his annoying big brother. "You okay? You look tired."

"I'm just a little sleepy," Wonshik yawned, taking a sip of his hot chocolate. "Mm, this is really good, Taekwoonie~"

"Ah, I'm glad you like it..." Taekwoon smiled shyly, climbing into bed next to Wonshik. Wonshik patted his chest, inviting the older boy to use it as a pillow, which he happily did. As the two boys cuddled up together, Wonshik realised something: he was really falling for Taekwoon. He might even be in love with him.