Chapter Thirteen: My First Time!!

My Love Story!!

After doing their homework, Taekwoon and Wonshik decided to get a bath together. Wonshik had been staying at Taekwoon's for a week now, and showed no signs of wanting to go home. The boys giggled as they helped each other undress, kissing ocassionally. Once the bath was ready, they both got in - it was a particularly bubbly bath, and Wonshik had an idea he was sure would make Taekwoon laugh. Taking a bunch of the bubbles in his hands, he placed them on his chin, sporting a particularly long and bubbly beard. He was right - Taekwoon burst into laughter. It made Wonshik smile.

"You're so cute, baby," he reached over to Taekwoon's hair. "Come here," he gestured towards his chest, and so Taekwoon spun around in the bath so his back was facing Wonshik. Wonshik wrapped his arms around him, giving him a back hug and resting his chin on Taekwoon's broad shoulders. He smiled to himself. "Love you."

"Love you too," Taekwoon sighed happily, content.

 

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

 

It was the weekend, and Wonshik was still asleep. Sneaking out of the room quietly, Taekwoon made his way downstairs to make some breakfast. Hakyeon was already sat at the counter, eating a bowl of cereal.

"Morning, Woonie," he smiled.

"Morning, Yeonie," Taekwoon replied, making his way to the toaster to prepare some toast for himself and Wonshik. "Hey, Yeonie?"

"Yeah?"

"Can I uhm..." he blushed, biting down on his lip nervously. "Can I... uh... ask you something?"

"...Sure, Woon," Hakyeon raised his eyebrows in curiosity, putting his spoon down. "What's up?"

"I... Wonshik..." he trailed off, turning bright red. "N-nevermind."

"No, Woon, what's up?" Hakyeon insisted, growing slightly concerned. "Is something wrong with Wonshik?"

"No, no... I... ugh," Taekwoon sighed. "It's embarrassing."

"...Is it to do with , by any chance?" Hakyeon asked bluntly, laughing to himself as Taekwoon nodded nervously. "Don't be shy about it. You can ask me anything."

"Ah, really?" he smiled shyly, a little bit relieved at his brother's laid back attitude. It made him feel a little bit more at ease. "Well... I think I'm ready, but..."

"Hey, wanna go out for a coffee?" Hakyeon sprung up from his stool suddenly. He smiled warmly, walking over to Taekwoon and whispering. "We can talk about it in private that way," he gestured towards the stairs, hinting that Wonshik might be listening in on their conversation. After a moment's consideration, Taekwoon nodded. "Great. I'll get your coat."

 

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

 

"Here's your latte~"

"Thanks," Taekwoon smiled, taking his drink from his older brother. He gulped as Hakyeon sat across from him, unsure of whether he was really ready to have this conversation. "Uhm..."

"So, you think you're ready to have ?" Hakyeon lead the conversation nonchalantly, taking a sip of his hot chocolate. He laughed as Taekwoon began to blush again. "Woonie, calm down. It's just a word-"

"I-I know!" Taekwoon sighed. "Y-yeah, I think I'm ready..."

"Did you want advice?" Hakyeon asked, recieving a hesitant nod in response. "Well, make sure you are sure first-"

"I am sure."

"Alright, well then, when it comes to it, just go slowly and be safe. I'll buy you some things, okay?"

"Y-you would?"

"Sure," Hakyeon smiled. "You want the house for the weekend? I can stay at Hongbinnie's-"

"Why are you being so cool about this?" Taekwoon asked, a little taken aback as Hakyeon started to laugh again.

"I'm your cool big brother, that's why," he reached over the table to ruffle Taekwoon's hair lovingly. "I can't believe you called me cool. I'll treasure that~"

"Shut up," Taekwoon smirked, nudging his brother's shoulder playfully.

 

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

 

"Welcome home," Wonshik greeted Taekwoon with a hug. "Where's Hakyeon?"

"Oh, he's gone to Hongbin's for the weekend," Taekwoon explained with a smirk. "So... we have the house to ourselves..." he mumbled, wrapping his arms around Wonshik's shoulder and planting a kiss on his soft lips. He smiled as Wonshik began to smirk, wrapping his arms around Taekwoon's waist.

"I like the sound of that~"

 

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

 

As the boys cuddled up together in bed, watching a movie on Taekwoon's TV, Wonshik curiosity continued to grow. Taekwoon had came home with a shopping bag that he hadn't put away in the kitchen, and brought upstairs. Wonshik had no idea what could be in that bag, but he wanted to know.

"Hey, baby?"

"Mm?"

"What's in the bag?" Wonshik asked, Taekwoon's hair lovingly. "I thought it was food but you brought it up with you."

"You really wanna know~?" Taekwoon asked in a playful tone, making Wonshik even more curious. He nodded, and so Taekwoon reached down to the floor to pick it up, handing it over to Wonshik. He giggled as Wonshik's eyes widened and he began to blush as he examined the contents of the bag.

"W-what did you buy these for?" Wonshik gulped, holding the condoms and lubricant in his hands.

"I'm ready," Taekwoon whispered, leaning in for a kiss. "If you are."

 

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

 

Taekwoon let out a little sigh of pleasure as Wonshik pinned him down by his shoulders, leaning in tentatively for a kiss. Both boys were nervous but excited about losing their ity to each other. Following Hakyeon's advice, they went slowly, starting off with several sweet kisses as they removed each other's shirts. Taekwoon couldn't resist running his fingers over Wonshik's delicious abs as they kissed, slowly moving his hands down to Wonshik's belt.

He unbuckled the belt as their tongues danced together passionately, groping Wonshik's cute as he pulled his jeans off. Wonshik moved his kisses away from Taekwoon's plush lips, beginning to kiss down his neck and collarbones as he removed Taekwoon's jeans. Once the boys were both down to just their boxers, they pulled away from each other for a moment to take in how beautiful the other looked in that moment. Wonshik adored the angel below him, and Taekwoon couldn't take his eyes off his handsome boyfriend.

Wanting to give Taekwoon a treat, Wonshik continued to kiss down Taekwoon's torso until he reached the waistband of his boxers. Once down there, he looked up at Taekwoon, making sure to make eye contact as he kissed his through his boxers, causing Taekwoon to let out a soft little moan. Slowly, he pulled down Taekwoon's boxers, flinging them to the side before wrapping his hands around Taekwoon's . He began to jerk him off slowly before surprising Taekwoon by the tip of his . It drove him crazy

"A-ah, W-Wonshik~" Taekwoon moaned out softly, making Wonshik smirk. 

"You like it, baby,?" he asked before wrapping his lips around Taekwoon's , once again taking him by surprise. In that moment, Taekwoon let out the most magical moan. "Mm~" Wonshik moaned around Taekwoon's as he continued to jerk it off, it slowly.

"F-~" 

 

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

 

After preparing Taekwoon with the lube, Wonshik gulped. He was so nervous as he positioned himself against Taekwoon. But as he looked into Taekwoon's eyes, his nerves faded away and he was overwhelmed with love.

"R-ready?" he asked, giving Taekwoon another kiss.

"Ready," he nodded with a smile on his face. He gasped as he felt the tip of Wonshik's enter him, reaching his hands up to Wonshik's shoulders and wrapping them around them to pull him into another kiss. "A-ah~" he moaned into their kiss as Wonshik entered him further. Once his full length was inside Taekwoon, the two shared an especially long kiss before Wonshik began to slowly inside his sweet boyfriend. 

The boys moaned soflty together as Wonshik began to build up a faster pace. Although it didn't last long, it was magical. Once they were finished, Wonshik flopped down next to Taekwoon, panting and sweaty. Taekwoon smiled, sitting up on his elbow to lean over and give Wonshik another kiss.

"That was amazing..." he mumbled shyly, biting his lip. He grinned as Wonshik smiled his handsome, crooked smile. 

"It was perfect," Wonshik replied, brushing a lock of Taekwoon's fringe from his face. "Perfect like you."