Chapter Ten: My First Drink!!

My Love Story!!

Taekwoon woke up in a state of bliss to the realisation that Wonshik really was his boyfriend. He smiled to himself, cuddling up closer to Wonshik and closing his eyes to fully soak in his happiness. Shortly after, Wonshik woke up and rubbed his eyes sleepily, greeting Taekwoon with a very sleepy "Good morning..."

"Good morning," Taekwoon smiled, brushing Wonshik's unruly fringe from his face to plant a kiss on his forehead. "Do you want breakfast?"

Wonshik nodded. Cute, Taekwoon thought as he sat up and stretched, ready to get out of bed when Wonshik pulled him back down into a cuddle. They lay there like that for one perfect moment, Wonshik holding Taekwoon a little bit closer than usual.

 

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

 

"What would you like to do today?" Taekwoon asked as he placed a plate of pancakes in front of his sleepy boyfriend. Wonshik yawned, smiling afterwards. 

"Mind if we just stay in?" he asked, wasting no time tucking into the delicious breakfast Taekwoon had prepared.

"Sure," Taekwoon smiled, enjoying watching Wonshik eat the food he had made so happily. "Oh! I'll be right back," he mumbled, shooting up from the stool to fetch his laptop from upstairs. He had almost forgotten he had promised to ring Sanghyuk and let him know how things were going. He returned to the kitchen with his laptop, opening up a video chat to talk to his friend. "Hey Hyukkie~"

"Hey, you," Sanghyuk answered with a smile, still in bed. "You're looking a lot happier. I take it things went well?"

"Who's that?" Wonshik asked, standing up and joining Taekwoon on his side of the kitchen counter. "Hello~!" he waved, smiling his charming crooked smile at Sanghyuk.

"Are you the famous Wonshik?" Sanghyuk asked excitedly, wiggling his eyebrows at Taekwoon which made him blush out of embarrassment. "He never stops talking about you, you know-"

"Hyukkie, shut up~!" Taekwoon whined, but Wonshik simply laughed, finding the fact Taekwoon spoke of him so much to be adorable. 

"I'm Sanghyuk, Taekwoon's childhood friend," he introduced himself formally, wanting to leave a good impression on Wonshik. "I can see you guys are busy. I'll leave you to it - it's nice meeting you finally Wonshik!"

"Nice to meet you too," he smiled.

"Oh, and Woon?"

"...Yes?" Taekwoon asked hesitantly, knowing what a troublemaker his friend was.

"Use protection. Gotta go!" Sanghyuk laughed to himself as he hung up the call.

"I'll kill him," Taekwoon mumbled under his breath, turning bright red.

 

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

 

"I'm gonna get a shower. Wanna join me?"

"E-excuse me?"

"I'm just kidding," Wonshik laughed. "You should see your face. I'll be back down in a bit," he gave Taekwoon a quick kiss on his very red cheek before heading upstairs to get a quick shower.

As Wonshik showered, Taekwoon decided to do some baking, making Wonshik's favourite treat: red velvet cake. As he got to work, he got thinking about what Sanghyuk had said. Use protection. As the words rang around in his head, he gulped, stirring the mixture a little slower as he pictured Wonshik with his shirt off. Those chocolate abs that drove him crazy... he wondered what Wonshik would look like , and felt like his heart was going to stop. He put down the mixing bowl, fanning himself a little to try and stop how hot he was becoming. 

 

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

 

As Wonshik and Taekwoon cuddled together on the couch, Wonshik had an idea he simply couldn't shake. Hakyeon and Hongbin were out for the day, and as a result the two had the house to themselves. They could do anything they wanted. Anything. "Hey, baby?"

"Mm?" Taekwoon looked up at his boyfriend innocently. 

"Have you ever tried alcohol?"

"What? No... I... W-why?" he stumbled over his words.

"Where does Hakyeon hide it?" he asked, standing up and heading towards the kitchen with Taekwoon following behind him curiously.

"Up there, I think," he pointed to one of the high up cabinets, which neither boy was tall enough to reach. So Wonshik grabbed one of the stools and climbed on top of it, finding a couple bottles of vodka he brought back down with him. Taekwoon watched curiously, nervous about what Wonshik was going to ask him to do.

"Let's play a game~!"

 

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

 

"Okay, it's called 'Never have I ever',"

"W-what are the rules?"

"One of us makes a statement, like... 'never have I ever had a pet', and if you have done it, you take a drink."

"So if I have had a pet, I would drink...?"

"That's right. Okay! I'll start!"

"O-okay..."

"Never have I ever... touched myself over someone in this room~"

Taekwoon's eyes shot open as his face turned bright red. He didn't want to admit to it, but... He took a sip of his vodka shyly, almost choking it back up when he realised that Wonshik was also taking a sip of his drink.

 

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

 

After becoming a little more than tipsy, the boys decided to switch it up by playing truth or dare. Taekwoon, predictably, chose 'truth'.

"What's the main thing you like about me?" Wonshik asked.

"Mm... probably your smile," Taekwoon answered with a smile, a little more confident than usual with the alcohol in his system. "It's so handsome and genuine. It shows what a kind person you are."

"Woonie..." Wonshik was touched by his boyfriend's sweet words.

"Your turn."

"Oh, uhm... truth!"

"Okay... What do you find attractive about me?" Taekwoon asked, biting his lip shyly. "I'm nothing special..."

"You really are, baby," Wonshik smiled, holding a hand out to Taekwoon. They held hands as Wonshik listed every single thing he could think of: Taekwoon's sweet voice, his loving personality, his cat like eyes, his chubby cheeks, his porcelain skin, his perfect body... until Taekwoon was rendered a blushing mess. He could barely speak out of embarrassment, but when he finally managed to, he asked for a dare - much to Wonshik's surprise. "Okay, you want a dare?"

"Mhm~"

"Okay... I dare you to strip down to your boxers," Wonshik laughed, not expecting Taekwoon to do it with how shy he was. But surprisingly, Taekwoon nodded, taking Wonshik's hand and leading him up to the bedroom where he locked the door behind himself. 

 

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

 

Wonshik watched in awe as Taekwoon slowly, shyly, stripped in front of him. First he removed his jumper, only to reveal a white vest top that showed off his built arms. Slowly, he removed that too, making Wonshik gulp as he caught sight of Taekwoon's toned stomach - this time, unlike their time at the beach, he was able to get a proper look at it, and was very impressed with what he could see. Finally, Taekwoon unbuckled his belt, ping his jeans and kicking them off before climbing onto the bed and straddling Wonshik. Taekwoon wasn't sure what had gotten into him, but every inch of him wanted Wonshik to touch him. 

"Was that okay...?" he asked timidly as he wrapped his arms around Wonshik's broad shoulders. He blushed at the way Wonshik was looking at him, eyes full of desire. 

"It... I-I-It was g-great-" Wonshik stumbled over his words, only to be interrupted by Taekwoon planting his lips against his own. The boy's kiss lingered as they stared into each others eyes. "...D-dare."

"Your turn," Taekwoon smirked, slowly ing Wonshik's shirt to reveal those abs that filled him with lust. After slowly removing Wonshik's shirt for him, he ran his fingers over his boyfriend's solid abs, gulping. "W-Wonshik..."

"Y-yeah, baby?"

"I... I want you..." he whispered, pulling Wonshik into another kiss. As they began to make out, the boys fumbled around with Wonshik's jeans, both trying to remove them with shaky hands. Once the two were both wearing nothing but their boxers, they took a moment to sit there together, staring at each other. They could both feel their s pushed up against each others through their boxers.

"Wonshikkie...?"

"Y-yeah...?"

"C-c-can I...."

"...Y-yeah."

 

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

 

Not too long after the boys gave each other s, they fell asleep, sleepy after coming so hard, and being drunk. They enjoyed their nap, cuddled up next to each other once again. When Taekwoon woke up, and realised what they had done, he turned bright red. He also realised he had quite the headache. Not wanting to disturb Wonshik, he quietly put his clothes back on and snuck downstairs to get a glass of water.

Taekwoon sat at the kitchen counter, smiling to himself once again. He had never felt so happy before in his entire life, and it was all because of Wonshik. He realised that he had fallen in love with him, and really wanted to tell him. However, he was unsure how. As he took another sip of water, he came up with the idea of writing him a song to confess with. He grabbed his laptop and started to jot down ideas.

After a while, Wonshik had woken up too and joined him in the kitchen. "What are you doing?"

"Nothing," Taekwoon smiled, closing his laptop. "Wanna help me decorate the cake?"

"Sure. I don't know how, but-"

"I'll show you."

Taekwoon took a piping bag filled with icing and showed Wonshik how to pipe. After practicing a little, Wonshik managed to get the hang of it, and finished off the ring shape Taekwoon had began to pipe around the rim of the cake. Afterwards, he piped a heart in the middle, causing Taekwoon to giggle. 

I love you, they both thought.