Chapter Seven: My First Kiss!!

My Love Story!!

It was Summer Break, and things weren't going very well for Taekwoon. Still heartbroken that Wonshik had a boyfriend, he'd been avoiding him and barely saw him anymore. However, he had something to look forward to - his best friend, Sanghyuk, was coming down to spend the weekend with him, and he was excited. He was stood in the kitchen making shaved ice for the two when he heard their special secret knock on the front door.

"Hyukkie!"

"Woonie~!" Sanghyuk grinned, throwing his arms around his friend and pulling him into a brief hug. He was never one for showing his feelings. "It's great to see you, man."

"You too," Taekwoon smiled. "Come on in. I was just making us some shaved ice," he explained as he lead his friend through to the kitchen, gesturing towards the counter to offer him a seat. "How have you been?"

"Good, school's boring without you though," he smirked, happily taking the shaved ice from his friend and tucking in. "Mm, and how about you?"

"...Not so good, I guess," Taekwoon sighed, taking the seat opposite Sanghyuk. "Wonshikkie got a boyfriend-"

"It's his loss! He's an idiot if he didn't accept your confession-"

"I never confessed," Taekwoon interrupted, a little bit embarrassed. "I... I didn't get the chance to..."

"Then you're the idiot!" Sanghyuk sighed out of frustation. "You should have told him. It's obvious he likes you back."

"You... y-you think he likes me?"

"Duh," Sanghyuk laughed. "You need to talk to him. Promise me you'll talk to him, okay?"

"O-okay..." Taekwoon promised with a pinky swear.

 

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

 

After a weekend of fun with Sanghyuk, Taekwoon was a little sad about parting ways. He thought about the promise he had made, and wondered how he was going to go about it. He hadn't spoken to Wonshik in over a week, and didn't know how to even start the conversation he needed to have with him. Luckily, he didn't need to worry about it for too long. As he got up to his room, he heard a rock against his window.

"Taekwoon!"

"W-Wonshik?" Taekwoon opened his window to find Wonshik sat in the driver's seat of a fancy looking sports car, holding some more rocks. "Wonshik! What are you doing?!"

"Come down!"

"O-Okay!"

 

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

 

"We're too young to be driving!" Taekwoon protested as Wonshik started driving. "What if we get caught?!"

"Take a look at this bad boy," he smirked, using his spare hand to hold up a fake ID. "Don't worry, Woonie. I've done this before - we'll be fine."

"I... I don't know about this..." Taekwoon mumbled. "...Aren't you mad at me?"

"What for?" Wonshik asked, driving aimlessly with no set location in mind. He just wanted to see Taekwoon. "Why would I be mad at you?"

"Because I've been avoiding you..."

"It's okay, Taekwoonie. I must have done something wrong for you to be avoiding me, right?" he turned briefly to shoot Taekwoon an apologetic smile. "I'm sorry."

"No, it's not you, it's..." Taekwoon sighed, fiddling with his hands nervously. "...Look, can we stop somewhere? We need to talk."

"We are talking-"

"Please, Wonshik," he begged. "It's important."

"...Sure," Wonshik furrowed his brow, a little concerned by Taekwoon's serious tone. He parked by a forest, and the two boys got out and wandered until they found somewhere suitible to sit.

 

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

 

"...So, what's this about?" Wonshik asked, crossing his legs as he sat down, resting his back against a tree casually. Taekwoon sat next to him, leaving a little bit of space between them. 

"Wonshik, there's a reason I've been avoiding you..."

"Yeah?"

Taekwoon sighed. "It's... it's because of Jaewhan-"

"You don't like him?"

"It's not that, it's..." Taekwoon took a deep breath, his cheeks flushing a pale pink as he looked up at Wonshik and made eye contact. Well, here it goes... "Wonshik, there's something I've wanted to tell you for a long time now. I've wanted to tell you so badly, but... I didn't know how..."

"It's okay, Taekwoonie," Wonshik reassured him, placing a hand on his knee. "Take your time."

"...Kim Wonshik, I..."

"...?"

"...I-I like you!" Taekwoon confessed, turning bright red. "I... I really like you, and-"

"I like you too!"

"W-what...?"

"Taekwoonie, I like you too," Wonshik's smile was brighter than ever as he took Taekwoon's hands into his own and squeezed them excitedly. "I really like you~!"

"Y-you do...?"

 

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

 

Both boys felt a sense of relief having finally confessed to each other - they were both happier than they'd ever felt before. As they sat together, holding hands, Wonshik couldn't resist finally doing something he had been longing to do since he first met his adorable crush. Gently, he raised a hand to Taekwoon's face, slowly brushing a lock of his unruly black hair behind his ear. Then, he brushed his fingers against Taekwoon's lips. 

They're so soft...

Wonshik smirked as he slowly leaned in, closing his eyes to bask in the moment as Taekwoon watched him with his eyes wide open in excitement. As Wonshik pressed his lips against Taekwoon's, sparks ran through their bodies - it was like nothing either boy had ever felt before. Magical, the perfect moment. It felt like the world consisted of only them as Wonshik slowly, gently pinned Taekwoon down, climbing on top of him as he began to work his tongue into the older boys mouth. Taekwoon was inexperienced - it was his very first kiss, and he wasn't sure what he was doing. What he did know was that it felt amazing, and Wonshik was a really good kisser. 

Slowly, Taekwoon learned and eventually managed to match Wonshik's pace, wrapping his arms around his crush's shoulder, pulling him closer as they continued to make out. Eventually, Wonshik bit down on Taekwoon's lip, drawing out a moan that drove him crazy.

"W-woah, Wonshikkie..." Taekwoon panted, pulling away from their kiss to catch his breath. "Y-you're... you're amazing..."

"Y-you're not too bad yourself..." Wonshik smirked. 

 

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

 

"Where did you get the car?" Taekwoon asked as Wonshik was driving him home.

"Stole it from my dad," he shrugged. "Anyways... can I stay over tonight?"

"O-of course," Taekwoon smiled, too smitten with Wonshik to care about anything else. "W-what about Jaewhan?"

"I'll call him. I imagine it'll be fine," Wonshik smiled to reassure his crush. 

"W-Wonshik...?"

"Yeah, baby?"

Taekwoon blushed. "...W-what are we?"

"Well, if you'd like to be, we could be boyfriends," Wonshik winked at Taekwoon with a smirk on his face.

"I... I think I would like that," Taekwoon smiled.