Chapter Eight: My Boyfriend!!

My Love Story!!

"Wonshik!! What do you think you're doing driving a stolen car?!"

"Sorry, Hakyeon-"

"You kids are trouble," Hakyeon sighed, rubbing his forehead exasperated. "I'll take it back to your place. Let's hope your dad didn't notice, yeah?"

"T-thanks, Hakyeon."

"Don't do it again, okay?" Hakyeon pointed at Wonshik, taking the keys from him and leaving the boys alone to take the car back to Wonshik's home for him.

 

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

 

Wonshik wasted no time taking advantage of their alone time, taking Taekwoon's hand and leading him into the living room. He sat down on the couch, patting his lap to invite Taekwoon to sit on it. Hesitantly, Taekwoon straddled Wonshik, blushing brightly as he looked down at Wonshik's lap out of embarrassment. Wonshik lifted Taekwoon's chin, making sure they were making eye contact before wrapping his arms around the older boy's waist.

"Taekwoonie..." Wonshik smirked, tracing a heart onto the small of Taekwoon's back. "...Wanna make out?"

"Y-yes..." Taekwoon bit his lip nervously, wrapping his arms around Wonshik's shoulders to pull him closer. "I really want to..."

 

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

 

"Kids!"

Both Taekwoon and Wonshik jumped out of their skin as Hakyeon's voice rang through the air. During their make-out session, both boys had lost their shirts, and were hurrying to put them back on before Hakyeon found them there. Jumping up from Wonshik's lap to pick his shirt up from the floor, Taekwoon turned bright red and he panicked, pulling his shirt back on and sitting down next to Wonshik as casually as he could manage. As he watched Wonshik put his shirt back on, Taekwoon noticed a buldge in Wonshik's jeans which made him even more flustered. Quickly, he grabbed a cushion and placed it over his boyfriend's lap, grabbing another cushion to try and hide the buldge in his own jeans.

"We're in here-" Taekwoon called out nervously, still bright red. 

"Do you kids want take-away?" Hakyeon asked. As he entered the living room and noticed his brother's bright red cheeks, and the cushion's being held firmly over the boys laps, he raised an eyebrow in curiosity. "...You kids okay?"

"We-we're great!" Taekwoon stuttered, forcing a smile. He laughed nervously, taking Wonshik's hand. "We're gonna go hang out in my room, aren't we Wonshik?"

"Hm? Oh- y-yeah, we're gonna go do... homework."

"Right! Homework!" Taekwoon nodded his head in agreement, standing up and pulling Wonshik up with him. As the two tried to push past Hakyeon to avoid questioning, Taekwoon felt his wrist being grabbed and sighed. "...Go up Wonshik. I'll be up soon."

"A-Alright."

"...What do you want?" Taekwoon groaned after Wonshik was out of sight, turning to his brother. 

"Your shirt is inside out," Hakyeon laughed, letting Taekwoon's arm go. He laughed even harder as Taekwoon noticed, turning an even deeper red. 

"S-shut up!"

"So are you two a 'thing' now?"

"He... he's my boyfriend, Yeonie," Taekwoon smiled, happy to finally be able to say those words he'd been hoping he'd be able to say since meeting Wonshik. "We're dating-"

"I'm so happy for you, Woonie," Hakyeon grinned, ruffling his brother's hair lovingly. "Really happy."

"Thanks," Taekwoon smirked, fixing his hair.

"You know, if you're gonna do... things... you need to be safe, okay? I have condoms-"

"Shut up!!"

 

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

 

"So, did you get those condoms?"

"W-what?!"

"I was listening, you know," Wonshik smirked, giggling over how flustered Taekwoon became. "You're so cute when you're embarrassed~"

"S-shut up..." Taekwoon stuttered, closing his bedroom door behind himself and locking it - just to be safe. "Don't tease me like that...~"

"Why? It's fun~" Wonshik grinned as Taekwoon walked over to the bed, climbing ontop of him and straddling him once again. "You like it really~" he smirked, wrapping his arms around his boyfriend's waist. "My boyfriend."

"It's nice to say it, right?" Taekwoon smiled, wrapping his arms around Wonshik's broad shoulders. He traced a heart into his back as he leant in, nuzzling their noses together before planting one sweet kiss on Wonshik's irresistable lips. "Wonshikkie is my boyfriend~"

"It is nice to say," Wonshik nodded in agreement, a big smile on his face. "Taekwoonie is my boyfriend. And he's beautiful," he sighed dreamily, brushing a lock of Taekwoon's messy black hair behind his ear to get a better look at his face. "And I really, really like him~"

"I really like you, too," Taekwoon bit his lip shyly, pulling Wonshik closer for another kiss.