Chapter Three: My Beach Day!!

My Love Story!!

"Hey, Won... Wonshik? W-what happened?" Taekwoon frowned, furrowing his brow with concern as he walked over to his friend. Wonshik had a black eye, and looked a little bit shaken.

"Hm?" he looked up at his friend, having been spaced out, with a smile. He was happy to see Taekwoon. "Hey, Taekwoonie. What's up?"

"What's up with you?" Taekwoon asked, sitting down opposite Wonshik at their usual bench on the roof top. "What happened to your eye?"

"What?"

"It's..."

"Oh. nothing. Just walked into something, clumbsy me," Wonshik shrugged with a fake smile on his face, desperately trying to avoid the subject. "Anyways," he smirked, changing the subject. "Here's my number. So we can arrange what we're gonna do this weekend."

For some reason, getting Wonshik's phone number made Taekwoon's heart skip a beat. Although he was concerned about his friend, and knew he was lying about the bruise beind self inflicted, he could sense the fact Wonshik didn't want to talk about it. He dropped it, going along with the change of subject for his friend's sake.

"What did you wanna do this weekend, anyways?"

"I was thinking we go to the beach," Wonshik suggested. "I'd love to see you topless," he smirked, enjoying how red Taekwoon turned.

"W-what?!"

 

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

 

Taekwoon had never texted during class before. Hiding his phone under the desk, he couldn't help but smile as he replied to Wonshik's messages. He couldn't shake the weird feeling that Wonshik was flirting with him. 

What did he mean when he said he wanted to see me topless?! 

Taekwoon's mind drifted to thoughts of Wonshik topless, which made him gulp. Fanning himself a little to try and cool down, he slipped his phone back into his pocket and switched it onto silent, trying to ignore Wonshik and focus on his work. No matter how hard he tried, he couldn't resist checking his phone for a new message every now and then. 

What's wrong with me?

 

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

 

It was the weekend, and Taekwoon was up early packing some food and drinks for his day at the beach with Wonshik. He was so excited about spending the day with him that he could barely sleep. Hakyeon stumbled his way downstairs, exhausted from a late night working on an assignment for college. He had offered to drive the boys to the beach and pick them up afterwards, as he was going out anyways: he had a date with a particularly handsome classmate that he was also very excited about.

"Hey Woonie, what did you bake for Wonshik today?"

"Cake pops~" Taekwoon sang, happily packing them into his backpack for the two to enjoy later. He couldn't contain his excitement, practically dancing around the kitchen and singing everything instead of speaking normally. "Oh, he's almost here! Hey, you remember the rules, right?"

"Yes, I won't bother him with too many questions. Don't worry, I'll behave~" Hakyeon joked, saluting sarcastically. 

 

"Ah, he's here!" Taekwoon exclaimed as he heard a knock at the door, turning to his brother. "Do I look okay?"

"You look fine, silly."

"O-okay," Taekwoon brushed down his shirt for good measure before leaving the kitchen to answer the door. "Good morning, Wonshik."

"Good morning, Taekwoonie~" Wonshik smiled, pulling his friend into a hug. A little awkward, Taekwoon took a moment to reciprocate the hug, but when he did, he didn't want it to ever end. It felt right being wrapped up in Wonshik's arms. 

"U-uhm, come in," Taekwoon smiled shyly, stepping aside to allow Wonshik into their house. "Hakyeon will be ready in a moment-"

"Wow, your place is really nice," Wonshik looked around in awe, impressed by the size of the house. For a student and his younger brother, he was expecting something much smaller. Their parents had left them a fair amount of money, which allowed Hakyeon to buy a pretty nice place - spacious, with a large kitchen for Taekwoon to bake in and two bedroom's so that they didn't have to share as they did growing up.

"T-thank you-"

"So, you're the famous Wonshik," Hakyeon barged in, holding out a hand for Wonshik to shake, which he happily did. "I've heard a lot about you."

"Ah, really~?" Wonshik smirked, raising an eyebrow at Taekwoon. "All good I hope."

"Shut up," Taekwoon mumbled at his brother, elbowing him in the stomach as he blushed out of embarrassment.

 

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

 

The whole car ride was spent with Hakyeon breaking his promise, and constantly probing Wonshik with an endless amount of questions. Although this annoyed Taekwoon, Wonshik didn't seem bothered by it, happily chatting away with Hakyeon. Taekwoon wasn't sure why, but just watching Wonshik speak made him smile like an idiot. 

Sat together in the back of the car, Wonshik glanced over at Taekwoon as he was talking to Hakyeon to offer him a crooked smile. After smiling at him, Wonshik cheekily placed his hand on top of Taekwoon's, interlocking their fingers and squeezing his hand lovingly. Taekwoon was in shock, his jaw dropped as he looked over at Wonshik, who had already turned his attention back to his conversation with Hakyeon. Watching him talk as they held hands made Taekwoon's heart race.

 

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

 

"Have a nice day kids, I'll pick you up around five, okay?"

"Okay~ Thank you for the ride, Hakyeon," Wonshik bowed politely, making Hakyeon smile. After waving goodbye, he turned his attention to Taekwoon, who was still blushing and speechless from holding hands in the car. "You okay, Taekwoonie?"

"Y-yeah," he managed to stutter out, durning a deeper red as he looked down at his feet. Wonshik smirked. So cute, he thought to himself.

After finding a nice spot on the beach, Taekwoon laid down a towel for them to sit on and began to take the food he had prepared for them out of his bag. It was a beautiful day, bright and sunny. Before eating, the boys put sun screen on, Wonshik using it as an oppotunity to take his shirt off. Unprepared, Taekwoon choked on his drink as he looked over and saw Wonshik's solid abs for the first time, glistening in the sunlight.

"Are you okay?"

"I-I'm fine!" Taekwoon replied hastily, eye wide in a mixture of surprise and lust, causing Wonshik to laugh.

"Could you put some on my back for me, please?"

"S-sure..." Taekwoon took the bottle of sun screen from his friend, shuffling across on the towel so that he was sat behind him. There were butterflies in his stomach as he began to massage the lotion into Wonshik's tanned, muscular back. He had expected Wonshik to have a nice body, but not this nice. It made him nervous.

 Afterwards, the two began eating, Wonshik thoroughly enjoying the cake pops Taekwoon had baked for him. He was really in love with Taekwoon's baking, finding everything he had made for him so far to be utterly delicious. Once they had finished eating, the two went to play in the sea a little, Wonshik deliberately splashing Taekwoon so that he would have to take his shirt off. When he eventually did, Wonshik made sure to get a good look at his friend's pale, toned torso. He was very impressed with what he could see, even though Taekwoon tried to cover himself up with his arms out of embarrassment.

 

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

 

The boys had a great day together, and Hakyeon was eager to report to his brother after dropping Wonshik home that his date went well as well. Taekwoon wondered if his day at the beach with Wonshik was supposed to be a date, but he concluded that it wasn't. He couldn't believe Wonshik would like someone like him. Despite the obvious hints Wonshik had been dropping. Taekwoon remained clueless.

As Taekwoon got comfortable in bed, he noticed he had a text from Wonshik. 

From: Wonshik

I had a really great day today ^^

 

To: Wonshik

Me too^^

 

From: Wonshik

You look really hot topless ;)

How did I look?

Taekwoon gulped.

To: Wonshik

Uhm, you looked really good...

It looks like you work out a lot. ^^

Taekwoon gasped as Wonshik responded with a topless selca, with his irresistably attractive crooked smile and glistening abs on show. 

From: Wonshik

You think I look good, huh? ;)

Good night Taekwoonie x

Taekwoon stared at the selca with his jaw dropped. He's... he's so... Gulping, he reached down under his duvet to deal with the growing problem in his pyjama bottoms.