Chapter Six

I See You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hey dude. What's up?"Kai nudged Sehun who was sitting beside him, staring into space.

"Nothing."Sehun muttered.

"You've been staring at the wall for ten minutes."Kai persisted, not giving up so easily."There's got to be something wrong."

"Just leave it."Sehun said, getting up and going into his room.

They were in Sehun's apartment. His parents who were living in the US got him this place when he came back from England. It was a two-bedroom apartment with a spacious living room, a bathroom and a kitchen. Being rich has its perks.

Kai sighed and ruffled his hair.

Sehun had been odd after his last practice with Jisoo. Although they were never really friendly, he noticed how Jisoo's friends would nudge her side and pull her away whenever they encountered Sehun and his friends in the hall or cafeteria. He was not in the same class as Jisoo and Sehun, but he could imagine the tense atmosphere between the two.

With Sehun unwilling to talk about it, Kai can only hope that whatever happened between them will blow off soon, otherwise they would never be able to pull off the performance.

Jisoo tapped her cane along the empty corridors of the school.

She had been coming back each night ever since the last practice with Sehun, hoping that with each practice, she will be able to get better and overcome her insecurities.

Tomorrow would be the day she has another practice with Sehun.

Ever since that night, she had spoken very little to Sehun, speaking only when necessary. They became very formal with each other, even more than before.

Jisoo fervently wanted for them to resume their previous relationship. Although they weren't really close, it was comfortable, unlike the relationship between them now that was so tense that even Lisa, who normally didn't notice much, commented in it.

She had only told Jennie about what happened between Sehun and her that night.

Jennie had comforted her and had volunteered to practice with her, but it was hard, as Jennie lacked the strength and height needed for some of the moves.

Jisoo sighed as twisted the doorknob of the dance studio she had became so familiar with.

She hoped that she would perform better at her practice with Sehun tomorrow night.

That is, if he comes.

Jisoo shook her head, clearing her mind of those negative t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter