Chapter Three

I See You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As the girls in the class nudged each other and whispered, his dark brown eyes swept across the room and pinned on a girl with silky long black hair and porcelain skin.

That's the girl.

His eyes widen only a milimeter before resuming their cold, bored gaze.

"I assume that you may know Sehun considering that he was one of the students here at East Arts High the year before he transferred to England. He has come back to complete his senior year with us here." Ms.Jung gave a brief explanation before continuing."Now, I know, in the past, you have had the freedom to choose your seats. However, that would change this year."

A series of groans and protests could be heard as Ms.Jung rapped on the board with her cane.

"Silence! This is part of the project I was talking about earlier."Ms.Jung said once everyone was quiet. "I will explain it once I assigned each of you into pairs."

"Ms.Jung!"Jennie piped up and waved her hand frantically. "I need to be with Jisoo cos-"

"Yes, I am well aware of Jisoo's condition, Jennie."Ms.Jung said as she peered over the rim of her glasses at Jennie."I have taken into consideration of her situation but you will not have any special treatment. You will work in the pairs that are assigned and that is the final word on the matter."

Jennie sighed whilst Jisoo smiled bitterly.

What is the relationship between those two? Why can't they be separated?

These thoughts ran through Sehun's mind as Ms.Jung started assigning their partners.

"...And Kim Jisoo will be paired with Oh Sehun, our transfer student."Ms.Jung announced.

Sehun glanced at Jisoo whose face had turned pale. Still she did not look at him but stared straight ahead. Come to think of it, she had been staring in one direction since he had entered.

Jisoo bit her lip as she heard that she was assigned to be partners with Sehun.

Beside her, she could hear Jennie sigh in disappoitment before reaching out a hand to pat her on the back.

Jisoo smiled back bitterly and nodded.

How is she going to work with him?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter