Chapter Nine

I See You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After that day, Sehun and Jisoo would meet up, apart from their practices. Slowly but surely, Sehun could feel himself opening up to Jisoo.

"Jisoo yah!"

Sehun turned his head in the direction of the caller and saw Jennie coming towards them.

He and Jisoo were sitting in the cafeteria, eating lunch and going over their plans one last time before their performance tomorrow night.

"Jennie!"Jisoo smiled as Jennie took a seat directly opposite of Sehun.

"H-Hi."Jennie said shyly, a pink tinge on her cheeks.

Sehun just nodded his head as a sign of greeting.

"So..what are you guys talking about?"Jennie asked, disappointed by Sehun's cold greeting.

"We're just going through our plans for our performance tomorrow night."Jisoo said."I can't believe we are gonna do it for real tomorrow night, and in front of the whole school!"

"Glad that it's gonna be over soon?"Sehun asked Jisoo, turning to look at the girl sitting beside him.

"Duh."Jisoo answered."So, I won't have to put up with you any longer."

In response, Sehun just flicked her forehead, causing Jisoo to let out a small "ouch" and rubbing her forehead.

"You guys seem to have gotten really close."Jennie commented, witnessing the exchange between them.

Jisoo detected a hint of sadness in Jennie's tone and reassured her.

"As friends!"Jisoo emphasized."Friends! He is like..a brother to me. Right, Sehun?"

Jisoo couldn't let her true feelings show, not when Jennie likes Sehun so much.

Truth be told, her heart seemed to skip faster when she is near Sehun. She seemed happy just by listening to him talk and time just seems to fly when she is with him. She doesn't know what this means, but something tells her that Sehun is more than a friend to her.

".."Sehun regarded Jisoo silently before saying"Yeah..Friends."

Sehun definitely felt disappointed at Jisoo's words. After..Aeyoung, Jisoo was the second girl he had ever felt close to. 

He is not in love with her, definitely not.

Those are the words he told himself continuously.

He can't allow himself down that road again.

Not after what happened las

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter