23.0

I See You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jisoo's eyes met with a pair of dark orbs that seemed to in her soul.

"Sehun."Jisoo managed say."Hi."

Her heart felt as if being squeezed hard and found it hard to breathe with Sehun staring at her.

The rumours weren't untrue when they said that he was handsome. His jet-black hair with a fringe almost reaching his eyes. His porcelain skin, sharp nose and thin, moist pink lips. He was even better looking than the image she had conjured in her head.

She noticed that her hands were still framing his face and jerked them back as if being stung.

"Jisoo."Her name on his lips sounded like honey and she clutched one of her hands unconsciously.

"Sorry I bumped into you just now."Jisoo apologised, while flashing him a small smile."It was pitch black. I couldn't see where I was going."

"You-you can see?"Sehun asked, his eyes searching hers.

"I got surgery a few years back."Jisoo smiled, though her smile didn't reach her eyes.

Sehun nodded. That bastard Kai didn't tell him this piece of important information.

"How-How are you?"Jisoo asked, her eyes never leaving his face as if she couldn't bear to tear her eyes away from the figure in front of her.

"I'm fine."Sehun answered."I took over my father's company after he passed away."

"I'm sorry for your loss."Jisoo said sincerely.

"It's okay."Sehun said, shrugging."I never was close with him."

Jisoo remembered and nodded.

"How about you?"Sehun said."What are you doing now?"

"I'm working at Lisa's company."Jisoo answered, smiling."I'm the MD there."

"That's nice."Sehun said. He looked as if he wanted to say something more when Jennie came and tapped him on the shoulder.

"Hey Sehun."Jennie smiled at Sehun, but not before Jisoo caught the death glare from her."The whole table is wondering where you guys went."

"I met Jisoo on the way."Sehun said, nodding in Jisoo's direction."And we just got talking."

"Well, you guys should talk more at the table."Jennie said shooting Jisoo a look."Everyone is waiting for you guys."

Sehun glanced at Jisoo who just smiled and nodded.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter