chapter 8

Infinite All Grown Up (Sequel to 'Babysitting Infinite')

Hoya's POV:

I sighed as I lost myself in the food market. "Where am I? What isle is this?" I asked myself, looking around. Just then, something walked up from behind me.

"Hey Babe. You lost?'' I turned around to the rocky voice. It was only a boy. He had blonde bushy hair, a huge gummy smile and huge eyes.

"Who are you to call me babe?" I said, about to walk away until he snapped back.

"Who are you to judge on what I say?"

I turned to him and rolled my eyes. "Sorry. I have no interest in you."

"That's alright. I just want to see your pretty face."

Ok this guy seriously needs to have some lessons with hitting on people. He's so lame. I glared at him. "Can you go now?"

"Awww wae? By the way, my name is Dongwoo. You?" Now he wantws to know my name. This guy is seriously out of his league. Wait a second....Dongwoo?

"It's---" I paused. "It's Hoya."

"Hoya? Cute name for such a cute boy." He smiled that huge smile of his again. I gotta say, it was pretty cute. "Now can you---" But I tripped over a can that a baby nearby threw and I fell to the ground.

As I waited, no pain occured. Am I dead? "Hey. You alright?" I opened my eyes slowly and I realized I was caught by Dongwoo. He looked at me and smiled. I stared into his eyes. They were so familiar.

"You ok there, babe?"

I nodded and continued to stare into his large eyes. "Dong....Dongwoo?" He kept smiling.

"Yedah. You ok Hoya?" He lifted me up. Suddenly, my arms moved by themselves and I wrapped myself around him. "Dongwoo! I missed you sooo much!"

"H-Huh?"

"It's me! Hoya? Remember? When we were babies?"

"Um...."

"Woo-Woo hyung! It's me! Howonnie!"

His eyes widened, they looked like they were about to pop out. "H-Hoya? Oh my god! I missed you so much! Where have you been all this time?!"

"Hyung! I've been looking for you!"

"Um..." We turned around. It was Sungjong. "Hoya hyung? Who's this?"