bvref

Infinite All Grown Up (Sequel to 'Babysitting Infinite')

It was a fine morning and the shined on a sleeping boy's face. He woke up. "Kyah! What a nice morning." Suddenly, a dark fur puppy ran into the room and jumped on the boy. "Hey Cocoa. Good morning." The boy said and played with the cainine.

"What day is it today?" He asked and looked at his calender. "Cool. It's Saturday."

Just then, his phone rang. "Hello?"

"Hoya! Wake up! It's almost 12!"

Hoya chuckled and flipped the phone to his left ear because his right  ear was startled by the sudden shout. "Yah. Minho, I just woke up. Don't make me deaf."

Laughter was heard on the other end. "Oh, sorry hyung. I just wanna finally beat you in basketball today. I'm not gonna let you win again. Just hurry up and come to the park."

"Alright. I'll be there. But I need to get ready. See ya."

"KAY, AND IF YOU BACK OUT, I'LL KILL YOU!" Before Hoya could say something else, Minho already hung up. Hoya put his phone down and ruffled his hair. Cocoa waddled his tail and tilited his head to his owner. Hoya chcukled and patted Cocoa.

"Time to get up." Hoya said and got off his bed to go the bathroom.

***

Sungjong was preparing to go to his SAT prep class when he received a text. He smiled as he read it. "Good luck with your test, diva."

It was a text from his best friend, Jiyeon. He chuckled at his text as he fumbled with his keyboard. "You too Dino Face."

A seconds later, he received another text. " Bleh. :P"

"Alright. Time to go to class."

***

"Argh. You won again!" Minho shouted in frustration as he bounce the ball up high to the sky with great feirce. Infont of him, Hoya chuckled. "Sorry Minho. You just can't beat me."

The younger boy groaned and took off his sweater. "God it's hot. Stupid heatwave." Hoya laughed as he shot another basket. "Careful. Don't make the heat angry, or else it will hit and kick you."

Minho stared at his in confused as when Hoya finished his sentence. "Hyung, where did you hear that from?" Hoya laughed again. "Wehn I was little, I had a hyung and he would always joke with me. Of course, I was like, three and he said that heat can hit and kick you. I didn't believe him but I played along anyway."

The younger boy laughed as he sat on the bench. "That's one funny hyung." Hoya nodded. "Yeah. I had 2 other hyungs and three dongsaengs. We were together when we were little and taken care by a babysitter but eventually, we got separated and now I don't know where they are."

"Wow...that's so sad."

Hoya shrugged. "Sure I miss them, but I remember, that before we got separated, our oldest hyung and we had a promise that we're gonna meet up again. And so, I'm still waiting for that day."

***

"Yay! Finally! It's over!" Sungjong cheered, swinging his bag in his hands, making his Sohee keychain, the one he got for Christmas when he was a baby, moving back and forth.

Jiyeon chuckled and tried to stop Sungjong. "Yah! Stop that! Sohee is falling!" She said, pointing at the keychain. Sungjong smiled and stuck his tongue out. "Oops. Sorry. I'm just happy."

"I know but poor Sohee doesn't have to lose her head." Jiyeon chuckled again, along with Sungjong. "So, tell me how you got that keychain again. I really love that story."

Sungjong nodded and held up Sohee from his hands. "Well. I don't remember much. But my umma had always told me stories when I was little. She said that I lived with a babysitter and 6 other babies while our ummas and appas were at work all the time." He paused for a moment. "Umma told me that I got Sohee on Christmas by the babysitter. She said that the babysitter was a kind and caring girl and that my hyungs were very good brothers to me. Even though I can't reconize their faces, I still miss them."

Next to him, Jiyeon began tearing up. "That's so sad. And you don't even know how they looked like." Sungjong chuckled and patted Jiyeon's back to prevent her from crying. "It's ok. I know I'll meet them someday. I'm just waiting for that day."