Woohyun

Infinite All Grown Up (Sequel to 'Babysitting Infinite')

"Hey baby." Myungsoo said, suddenly twirling Sungyeol around with a hug. The older boy chuckled and pecked Myungsoo's cheek. "I really miss kissing you." Sungyeol said and hugged his hubby. Myungsoo smiled as he remembered when they were little, he would always steal kisses from Sungyeol.

"Boo!" Someone shouted behind the couple, giving them the jump. "Hey Dongsaengs. It's been a long time." A boy said. Myungsoo and Sungyeol stared in confusement. "Do...we know you?" Sungyeol asked.

The boy pouted. "Awww~you don't remember your hyung?" The two shook their head, earning a laugh from the older boy. "It's me! Woohyun!" After hearing that name, Sungyeol and Myungsoo's eyes widened. "H-Hyung?!"

Woohyun nodded. "It's been a while."

***

Sungjong was his lemon lollipop when his doorbell rang. He ran to the door and Taemin popped up. "Hey buddy, whatsup?" Taemin said, giving Sungjong a noogie. The younger boy chuckled at his hyung's sudden action. "Hyung, what are you doing here?"

The dancing boy chuckled. "Yah. As a hyung, I'm going to help you find your lost family. You know, when you were a baby." Sungjong tilted his head. "Did Jiyeon ask you to help?" He asked. "Yes she did!" Jiyeon suddenly shouted and popped out behind Taemin. "We're best buddies. We're meant to help each other right?" Taemin agreed with the girl. "Yepp. We're going to help you find your lost hyungs."

Sungjong smiled at the kindness of his friends. "Thanks guys. You're the best~"

***

"Wow hyung! You've been to many places!!!" Mungyeol exclaimed as Woohyun told him the travels he had when he was growing up. The older boy nodded. "Yepp. My favorite place was Pompeii. It was a place for couples, which always made me think of my Gyu hyung." Myungsoo nodded and patted Woohyun's back. "Don't worry hyung! Remember the promise we made when we were little? We'll definately find the others."

Woohyun nodded. "Boy, I really missed all of us as kids. Things were so fun back then." Next to Myungsoo, Sungyeol agreed. "Hyung, remember the time when you got jealous that Seyong hugged Gyu Hyung?" Woohyun  laughed as a result. "Hey at least I didn't get scared when Hoya and Dongwoo pulled that mouse prank on you two." Sungyeol blushed. "H-Hey! I wasn't really that scared!!!"

 Myungsoo smirked next to him. "Oh please. I remembered you held onto so tight, you were about to rip my shirt. You were SO scared." The choding pouted and snuggled onto Myungsoo's shoulder. "Well at least you were with me." He said oh so cutely, makng the ulzzang blush.