Cupcake

Infinite All Grown Up (Sequel to 'Babysitting Infinite')

"Soo-Soo, I'm bored." Yeollie complained and jumped on Myungsoo. "Hyung! I want to sleep." Sugnyeol shook his cute little head. "Ani! You play with me! I'm your hyung so you have to listen to me!"

Myungsoo sat up and sighed. "Kiss me and I'll wake up."

"Soo-Soo, I can't do that. I'm only thwee." He said as he held up 3 fingers. Myungsoo plopped back down again. "Fine. Then I won't play with you."

"Soo-Soo! Please~~~I'll be your bestest wifey~~~"

"Ani. No kiss, no wakey."

"Soo-Soo~"

"Too bad~" 

 Myungsoo woke up due to the sudden ring of his alarm clock. "Kya. Another weird dream." He said as he squinted to the mirror and fixed his hair. "Who was that boy? He looks very familiar."

The alarm rang again. "Oh !" Myungsoo shouted as he checked the clocked and realised that he was late for school. "Damn. I gotta get ready."

***

Good. I'm not late. "Hey Myungsoo!" My friend, C.A.P, shouted as he punched my arm. "Did you do your math homework?" I rubbed my arm and glared at him. "If you're thinking that you're going to copy my work, think again."

"Please~I'll be your bestest friend~~~" He whined, obiviously forgetting his age. "Please~~~" To save the embarassment, I gave in. "Yay!" He shouted.

The teacher walked in. "Alright class, settle down. Now, today, we have a new student. Come in, Lee Sungyeol." The door opened again and a tall boy walked in. But...he looks very familiar.

He bowed. "Annoyeonghaesayo. Lee Sungyeol inmida." Sungyeol smiled widely, giving me a quick flash of headache. Where have I seen him before?

"Let's see. Sungyeol...you can sit there." The teacher said and pointed to the empty seat next to me. "Neh." Sungyeol nodded and walked towards me. I swear, he looks like an angel up close. Sungyeol sat down and smiled at me. "Annoyeong. You already know my name, so what's yours?"

"Kim Myungsoo."

He froze.

***

Sungyeol's POV:

"Kim Myungsoo."

That name...I've heard that name before...but where? I know I did. "I'm sorry but....have we met before? You look awfully familiar." Myungsoo asked.

I shrugged slowly as I kept staring at him. "I...I don't know. Have we?"

"I don't know, that's why am asking you..."

"Well I don't know either."

***

During lunch, we decided to talk more, other than getting the feeling that we seem really familiar towards each other.

"I just love cupcakes." Myungsoo said as he took a bit of the small cake. "Awww~you got the last one." I whined.

He looked up and offered some. "Want some?" He asked. I shook my head as a response. "Naw it's ok. I can bake cupcakes whenever I want."

"You know how to bake cupcakes?"

"Yepp."

"Oh...Cool. My friend used to too."

I giggled a bit. "Well than that friend must be a lot like me." I smiled after I had said that. Suddenly, as I went to throw my tray away, I accidently knocked over Myungsoo's water bottle, luckily, it wasn't opened. "Omg I'm so sorry Soo-Soo!" I reached my hand out to grab it.

He chuckled and reached his hand out as well. Suddenly, our hands touched. I looked up and stared into his eyes, he did the same. "Did..." He began. "Did you just call me 'Soo-Soo'?"

Oh crap. Did I? "Omg. I'm so sorry...again!" He laughed again. "It's ok...but I need to know something."

"Yeah?"

"Are you Yeollie?"

"Yeol...lie?" I haven't heard that name in such a long time. Perhaps he is....Soo-Soo. I nodded slowly. "Yeah...you....you used to call me that remember?"

His eyes widened for a second. "Wait so you're my wifey from when we were little?!" We paused again until I broke the silence. "Wow Soo-Soo, I can't believe you still remember that."

Myungsoo jumped up from his seat and hugged me. "I've missed you so much! I can't believe we're together again!" I smiled as the memories as us babies returned to my head. "I know. I missed you too."