breh

Infinite All Grown Up (Sequel to 'Babysitting Infinite')

Sunggyu's POV:

I sighed as I traced my hand on the pictures on my wall. It was really something memorable. I miss the seven of us. Obviously I would remember, since I was the ldest and I had the most knowledge out of them. And besides, who could ever forget my dear Woohyun?

"I miss all of you so much." I said as I glanced at each baby. "I should be getting to work." I said and grabbed my coat.

***

"What will you have sir?" I asked the customer at my jon place, the diner. The guy stared at the menu for a while. Geez, he's taking so long, is he a pabo?

"I'll have a......uh....hm.....maybe....nah........wait.....should I?.......hmm....." Man this guy is ticking me off. I started tapping my foot as the pen in my hand was going through the writing pad. "Hurry up?" I said.

He looked up at me with his dino eyes. "Alright. But I don't know. What would you recomend?"

I thought for a while. "Pasta with a side of fruits." He paused for a second. "Sure! I love ketchup!"

Ok, he's weird. "Uh...sure. I'll tell the chief to give you extra......" He's really weird... but in a funny way. Just like Dongwoo....wait a second.....oh snap!

I walked back to th dude. "Hey...."

"Yeah?"

"By any chance....is your name Dongwoo?"

"No it's Gongchan."

"Oh...."

"Nah! I'm just kidding! My name is Dongwoo! But how did you know?"

"Omg Dongwoo?! Omg it's you!"

"Uh...yeah, and that's a table, that's salt and that's pepper." He said, pointing to each item.

"Dongwoo! Do you NOT reconize me?!"

"Uh....oh! You're.....a waitor!"

Oh god! "No! It's me! Sunggyu hyung! Remember? We used to be together when we were kids."

"Sunggyu..Sunggyu...wait...Sunggyu hyung? Do you mean when we were kids at ____'s house?"

"Yeah! It's me!"

"Oh my god! Hyung! I haven't seen you in such a long time!!! How are you!"

"I'm fine. But I really missed all of you. I remember I used to cry so much because I miss all of us before. I still miss them. Dongwoo, do you know where the others are?"

He shook his head. "Ani hyung. I didn't seen them for....the past 14 years now."

I sighed. "Oh...well. We should look for them. I'm sure they miss us too."

"Yepp! I sure miss Hoya.....I miss his curry...his dancing...his smile."

"Dongwoo."

"His laugh, his kisses."

"Dongwoo."

"His eyes, his hair."

''Dongwoo! This isn't end of the world. God, he isn't dead or anything so snap out of the trance."

"Oops. Sorry hyung. I just miss him."

"I know. I miss Woohyun, Sungjong, Myungsoo and Sungyeol too."

"Oh! I know, hyung! Let's fin them! Kya I'm so smart."

"Dongwoo. I just said that."

"Aww! Hyung thinks I'm smart too!"

"No I said.....you know what, never mind. I still have work so we'll have to find them later."

"Ok we'll find them later then!"

"I just said that."

"Said what?"

"...."

"Hyung?"

"ByeIgottawork!"

Wow, he hadn't changed a bit, but I think he bumped his head when he was growing up...bumped real hard.