IPOD

Infinite All Grown Up (Sequel to 'Babysitting Infinite')

Woohyun woke up from on a fine day with the sun beaming on his face. "Argh. Why is it so bright?!" He shouted, covering his whole body with his blanket. "Umma!"

Mrs. Nam walked into the room. "What is it honey?" She asked and Woohyun pointed to the window. "Close it for me please?" His mother sighed. "I wonder what you'll do if I wasn't always around." She said, pulling the curtains.

Woohyun smiled. "Thank you Umma!"

***

"What should I do? It's so boring." Woohyun said, with a finger knocking his lips gently. "I'll just go out." He grabbed a sweater and walked out the door.

He plugged in his ipod and began playing Rainbow's Sweet Dreams. Suddenly, he bumped into someone. "Oh! Sorry!" Woohyun bowed. He looked up. "I'm sorry. I wasn't looking." The man infront of him who looked older than Woohyun said while smiling.

Woohyun blushed at the action. 'Wait what? Why is his smile so charming?' He shook his thoughts off. "It's ok. Well. Better be going then." He said, not noticing that he had dropped his ipod.

'I'm starving. I want Egg Tarts!' Woohyun said to himself, going into a nearby bakery. After his order, he went to a seat next to a window view. "Such a big city. But such a small search. Where are you my Sunggyu?" he said to himself, taking a bit of the yellow sweet treat.

After he had finished, Woohyun entered a music shop. "Ooo!" He shouted, his eyes aiming at SNSD's The Boys album. "I am sooo buying this!"

He took the CD and went over to the counter. "$34.65 Please." The worker said. Woohyun gradually complied and headed the worker the money and got his change. "Have a nice day!" The worker said.

"I wonder how the others are doing." he said, drinking his bubble tea that he had just bought. "Boy, I'm using a lot of money today." He looked at his watch. "What should I do next? Hm....Oh! I know!"

Woohyun ran down to Sungyeol's house and frantically knocked on the door. "Argh. What is it?!" Myungsoo opened. Wait a sec. Why is Myungsoo here? Woohyun cocked his head. "Myung....soo? But isn't this Sungyeol's house?"

The ulzzang brushed through his hair. "I slept over. What do you want?" Woohyun raised a brow and crossed his arms. "Excuse me? I can't visit my dongsaeng? And is this the way you treat your hyung?"

Myungsoo quickly realized his disrespectfulness and bowed. "Mianhae hyung. Come in." Woohyun smirked and walked in. "Where's Sungyeol?" He asked. Myungsoo let out a loud yawn. "He's still sleeping. I wouldn't blame him. After the party we had yesterday."

"What party?" Woohyun asked but couldn't asked anymore when Sungyeol was coming down the stares, looking like he was hurt. "Myungsoo? Who was at the door?" The ulzzang quickly ran up the stairs and picked up Sungyeol bridal style. "Yah. Didn't you say that your body hurt? Don't walk. I'll carry you if I have to."Sungyeol chuckled. He wrapped his arms around his boyfriend's neck and pecked his cheek. "Oh. You're so romantic."

"Uh...you know I'm still here right? And Sungyeol....why were you limping?" The Myungyeol couple stared at each other and stood slient. Woohyun gasped. "Oh. My God. YAH! Why did you two have ?! Myungsoo! You could've made Sungyeol pregnant!"

Myungsoo rolled his eyes. "Hyung. Men can't get pregnant. But I'm sure that my princess can~" He cooed, tickling his nose against Sungyeol's.

"YAH! It's possible! My neighbor gave birth to a dog just a couple of weeks ago!"

Silence.

"Hyung." Sungyeol said. "There's a way not to get pregnant when having . It's called condoms." Woohyun crossed his arms like a diva. "And did you two use those yesterday?"

They shook their heads. Woohyun facepalmed. "Argh. Out of all people, why did I have to come over to your house?"

Sungyeol giggled. "Because we're your loving dongsaengs~" He said playfully.

"Don't start with me." Woohyun glared, with a strong voice.

***

After Woohyun had left Myungyeol's house because they wanted to 'continue their party' Woohyun decided to go home. "What a second." -He checked his pockets.- "Where's my ipod?" He checked ove rhis pockets again. "No, No, No!"

"Looking for this?" A sudden voice said, Woohyun turned around and realized that it was the charming boy from before. He was holding Woohyun's ipod. "When you ran off, you dropped it." He said, taking Woohyun's hand and placing the song player onto his palm before closing his hand. Woohyun blushed. "T-Thank you.....er."

"Sunggyu." The boy smiled. "Kim Sunggyu. And you?"