Class and ice cream

Infinite All Grown Up (Sequel to 'Babysitting Infinite')

Woohyun gasped as soon as he heard the man in front of him say his name. Could he be? The Sunggyu when he was little? Sunggyu tilted his head and waved his hands at Woohyun. "Hello? What's your name?"

The younger boy slowly took a breath. "It's......Woohyun." Sunggyu's small eyes soon widened as he looked closely into Woohyun's dark brown orbs. "Nam...Woohyun? Is that you?"

He smiled as his lips met with Sunggyu's. "Now do you think it's me?" Woohyun asked, indicating to the kiss. "What. It's only been a few years and you already forgotten at me?" The older boy smiled as he pulled Woohyun into a hug. "I can't believe I found you. Woohyun ah, I've missed you so much."

Woohyun snuggled at the crook of Sunggyu's neck and let out a sob. "I missed you too hyung."

"Come on, I found Dongwoo."

"Chincha?! I have Myungyeol!"

Sunggyu's eyes widened. "Wait so. We only need Hoya and Sungjong? Omo! We're so close to be together again! Dongwoo had been jumping around to find Hoya." The younger boy giggled as he pinched Sunggyu's cheek. "Why do we have to find them so quick? Let's have some fun first! I'm sure you missed me a lot!"

Sunggyu sighed as he ruffled through Woohyun's hair. "Aish. You're still the same baby as before."

"Awww but hyung~don't you love me~"

"Arraso. Let's go. I'll buy you ice cream."

Woohyun giggled as he locked his arms with Sunggyu. "Ka Ja!"

***

Hoya was walking around the school to his art room after school. "Aish." He said as he checked his watch. "When is school going to end? I wanna go home already~"

"Yah! Hey! Wait up!"

Hoya turned around to a boy running toward him. "Can...I help you?" Hoya asked, staring at the boy. He panted. "Yeah. Um I'm new. A freshmen. Can you help me find the way to the art class?"

Hoya nodded as he told the boy that he too was heading to art. "Oh. By the way, my name is Hoya. You?" The boy smiled. "Sungjong." The older boy tilted his head as he said the name over and over in his mind. "Sungjong? Sungjong....wait. Are you Lee Sungjong?"

"Yeah. Hey wait, I never told you my full name. How'd you know?"

"When you were little, were you babysitted by a woman with 6 other kids?"

"Uh...yeah. Are you a fortune teller?"

"Omo! Sungjong! It's me! Hoya hyung! Remember? We took care of you!"

"Well. I don't remember all my hyung's faces, but since you've gotten this far, I'll have to trust you. Were you really my hyung?"

"Mhm. You were still a baby so you wouldn't remember I guess."

"Oh. Mianhae hyung. Anyway, I'm glad I found at least one of my hyungs. I've been waiting for this day. My umma had told me stories when I was little."

"Cool. Oh shoot. We need to get to class. Come on."