Notice Me

I Just Want You

Dakyo's P.O.V

~The next morning~

I open my eyes and stretch as the thought of what I saw last night pops into my head. I groan and open up my curtains. Welp, it's really gloomy out today. I hope the bullies' attitudes isn't determined by the weather. I take a shower and head towards my closet to change into my outfit for school.

*beep beep*

My phone goes off. I see it's a text from Minhye. She says that she's gonna be a bit late to school so to just go ahead. I text her back "okay" and head out the door.

 

~In class~

 

I look up from my book and see Taeyong taking pictures and laughing with Miseon.

I sigh. Wish that was me. I go back to reading my book.

 

~At lunch~

 

I get a strawberry muffin, 2 string cheese sticks, and some banana milk and head back to the table.

I see my friends and they're looking at some girl that's sitting with them, with a surprised look. I slowly walk towards them with my eyes on the girl and she turns around.

"Minhye?," I say, shocked. "Hey, Dakyo, why the face?" I sat down. "You look different; almost like-" "Don't say it," she snapped, "they thought I was trying to look lik that girl too but I'm not doing this for Mark. I just wanted to try a new look." I shrugged and put my hands up in defense then started to eat. Mark and Jikyung walk past our table and Minhye says, "You guys, I really want Mark to notice me and see that she's a bad person." Robin says, "Minhye we all knows she's not the nicest person but that was selfish of you to say." "Well to be totally honest, I am like this today because I do want Mark to notice me. I just want to show him that I could be his type if he gave me a chanc-"

Minhye's P.O.V

Right before I finished my sentence, Haechan slams his fist on the table and storms out of the lunch room. " Go get him Mihye," Sooae says. I look around the table and my friends look worried. I chase after him and see that he's by his locker crying. He opens his locker and I see my face in hearts on the walls inside. He tears the hearts off and throws them on the ground. He falls to th ground, balling his eyes out. I walk up to him slowly. "Haechan, I-" I start to say. He looks at me then turns away. "Do you like teasing me; how after all this time have you not realised my love for you? I've thrown hints and most weren't subtle but you kept on pushing me away. What can I do to make you want me and not Mark. It's always Mark Mark Mark with you. "Oh Mark this and Mark that" and "I'm proud of Mark." When will you be proud of me? I'm sorry I'm not as tough or as smart but I'm just as caring about the ones I love. Can't you just notice me for once at least more than 10 seconds?"

Silence.

He stands up."I'm sorry I blew up on you like that; just please let me start over." I look up at him. He hold my hands, looks into my eyes, and proceeds, "Will you be mine?" I tensed up a bit. I don't know. Suddenly all kinds of feelings come and I feel weird. I like Mark but Haechan's something special that I can't let go of. I tell him to give me until tomorrow and I'll tell him then. He nods and we walk back into the lunchroom and talk to our friends. So Haechan really likes me huh?

~Later that day~

I walk past mark on my way to the library and he says," oh wow minhye is that you?" i blush and nod. "You look really pretty today" "Thanks" i force out and he walks away. He noticd me. I look pretty wow this really is working like a charm on  him. But still, what about haechan. My heart hurts. I gather myslf togethr and continu towards the library.

~even later than night~

Dream Team

Renjun: You guys, Mark told me that Jikyung's dad is throwing a halloween party 2 weeks from now and all of the students are invited as long as they have on a costume and bring a plus 1. So with that being said, I will be going with my lovely princess, Sooae.

Sooae: Aww, can we be Minnie and Mickey please please please!!!><

Renjun: Why ask when you know you're gonna get everything you want?

Sooae: Thanks baby^//.//^

Robin: Anyways, Dakyo wanna go and stunt on everybody there?

Dakyo: You know it!

Robin: ayeeeeee this is gonna be so fun

Haechan: Minhye wanna go??

Me: You know I can't turn dressing up with friends down

Renjun: Welp it's settled...better start making our costumes now.

~~~~~~~

Author's Note: That's it for this part. Guys, remember to stay true to yourself and don't change for anyone who doesn't see your worth....especially if they're taken. See you soon!!!