The Real Me

I Just Want You

Sooae and I change into our team practice uniforms and head down to the court.

We stretch for a little bit and notice the boys basketball team come in and sit on the bleachers. "What are they doing here?" I ask my cousin. "They have practice right after us. I guess they're gonna watch us," Sooae says. Great now maybe Miseon will be too distracted by Taeyong to pick on me tonight.

~2 hours later~

We go through many sets of various drills and the boys applauded us until the very end. I was right, Miseon completely forgot about me at practice. After practice we all showered and Sooae and I changed into our work clothes and left before Miseon could notice me.

Our work outfits:

~6 hours later at Gimpong's Noodle Shop~

Closing time in 1 hour. I stretch a bit and smile waiting to take my free dish home, as all of the employes get to. I hear the chimes above our door and my manager, Mr. Shin walks towards me. "Hey Dakyo, don't you and Sooae go to Kyungnam High School?," he asks. "Yes sir, why?" I wonder. "Well," he proceeds, "A group of boys wearing jersey from that school just walked in; could you handle them for me?" "Sure." I say and walk towards their table.

I reach the table and notice that it's Taeyong's team. "Welcome to Gimpong's Noodle Shop, may I help you with anything to drink right now?" "I didn't know you worked here, uhh?" Taeyong questions. "It's Dakyo, Jung Dakyo." I say kind of disappointed. "Oh sorry," he say rubbing the back of his neck, "Well anyways, can we get 4 waters, 2 lemonades, 2 Colas, and 1 Sprite?" "Sure, be right back," I say as I finish writing the order. I head to the back around the same time as Sooae. "Girl, was that our basetball team or am I seeing things?," Sooae asks. "You're seeing right," I assure her, "I just can't believe Taeyong didn't know my name considering we're in the same grade and classes plus I have a nametag on". "Wow, I guess he's too cool to know low lifes like us" "I guess," I say and place all of their drinks on a tray and head back out.

 

~45 mins later~

 

"Bye Dokyo thanks for the amazing food," Doyoung chimes as they all walk away. "It's Da-, oh forget it, they're gone now" "Good job today girls, mind locking up tonight? I have a family emergency to tend to," Mr. Shin asks. "Sure," me and Sooae say harmoniously. Our manager walks out and I let out a hard sigh. "What's wrong?," Sooae asks. "Those boys are pigs; they left a huge mess and I can remember them ordering their food like they just did it- especially since all nine of them wanted different things," I recall

.

~45 minutes ago~

 

Yuta: Hey Dako, can I get the Japanese Pan Noodles?

Me: It's Daky-

Johnny: Yea and I want some plain old Winsconsin mac n cheese.

Ten: And you know you gotta hook me up with some of y'all's Pad Thai.

Taeyong: I want the Spicy Korean Beef Noodles.

Jaehyun: Thai green curry with shrimp over here!

Me:Oka-

Doyoung: Penne Rosa, please!

Taeil: Spaghetti and Meatballs!!

Mark: Can I get the Alfredo MontAmore, please and thank you?

Winwin: Pesto Cavatappi

Me: Okay, it'll be right out.

 

~15 minutes later~

 

Ten: Cool, the food came back fast and it looks bomb yo

Mark: Yeah thank you, Dakyo; that'll be it for us now.

Me: Call me if you need me then. *wow Mark really is the mature one*

 

Doyoung's Meal:

Jaehyun's Meal:

Taeyong's Meal:

Ten's Meal:

Yuta's Meal:

Taeil:

Mark's Meal:

Johnny's Meal:

Winwin's Meal:

~ present time~

Me and Sooae both shudder from the thought hoping to never go through that again anytime soon. We start cleaning up and in comes Haechan and Renjun.

 

Renjun's P.O.V

"Hey Soo~," I call. "Hey Kyo," I heard Haechan say. I give Sooae a hug and tell her to pose for me. "Oh yeah, my fans are gonna love this."

We all sit down and talk about the unreasonable homework Mr.Kim gave Haechan and I today. "Where's Minhye,?" Haechan asks. Dakyo tells him that she should be locking up the dry cleaners 4 blocks from here right now. He rushes out the door yelling "bye". I shrug and turn back towards my sweet Sooae.

Haechan's P.O.V

I run faster than I ever had to meet Minhye at her job. I see her pulling the fence down infront of the shop. She looks so beautiful.

I walk towards her. "Oh hi Haechan. What are you doing here and Why are you panting?" she asks. "Oh yeah I'm okay, just wanted to see what you were up to" Smooth Haechan, real smooth. "I'm closing up the shop right now and I'm about to head home." "O-Oh I'll walk with you. I have nothing else to do anyways." "Thanks" Minhye says as she wraps her arm around mine. Am I in heaven?

~20 mins later~

Minhye's P.O.V

"Thanks again Haechan," I say. "No problem," he mentions. I turn around to open my door and he touches my arm. "Hey Minhye, c-could I get your number you know to chat about whatever cause you know we're friends and what not." I giggle. "Sure, here you go." I press my number into his phone and give it back to him. I give him a hot pack that I had in my pocket and tell him to hurry along before he gets sick.

Haechan's P.O.V

~12 mins later~

I walk inside my house and run up the stairs, ready to text Minhye. I lay on my bed kicking my feet in the air(in a manly way of course) and text her.

Me: You seem so different after school than in school. Not in a bad way; it's just that you seem more like a mother- real nuturing:)

Minhye: Well, this is the real me.

Me: I like this side of you, I really do. Goodnight.

Minnhye: Thanks. Goodnight, sweet dreams^^

I sigh and can't stop smiling to myself. I reach over to turn off my light. "I  cant wait to see more of the real her...I think I'm in love"." And just like that I drifted off to sleep.

~~~~~~~

Author's Note: Haechan is so cute right plus I kinda feel bad for Dakyo having to care for the boys. See you guys soon!!!