Yes or No?

I Just Want You

~February 14~

Minhye's P.O.V

Me and Mark have been going on several small dates since the New Year's incident and he's really a cool person. I invited him out on a date today hoping to make it official with him. I put on something cute and went out with Haechan to his mom's workplace.

~30 mins later~

"Okay you guys," Haechan's mom says, "You can use this place for 2 hours, okay? It's unfinished and we're going to be working on it today; so you can come in from 11 am to 1 pm." "Deal," me and Haechan both say.

Taeyong's P.O.V

Turns out the baby thing was a hoax and me and Dakyo have started back talking. Dakyo was the one who told me to see about Miseon and our unborn child. I wonder if she would have played with the thought of being a step mother. Anyways, she doesn't know this yet, but I'm gonna take her out today. We'll go to a nice restaurant and I'll take her shopping or whatever. Anything for her. I check myself out in the mirror and head out of the house with some stuff I got her.

~15 mins later~

I end up at her house and get out of my car. I walk up to her front door and knock. She opens the door, "Taeyong, what are you doing here." "We're going on a date. Get your jacket and let's go." "Wait what? I don't have anything fancy on like you do." "Fine, we'll go to a more casual restaurant and I'll be the odd one out then." She grabs her jacket and I lead her to my car. I open and close the door for her and drive off to the nearest Italian place.

Minhye's P.O.V

Haechan what should I do? He'll be here any second." "Just calm down. Make small talk exchange gifts and tell him how you feel. Whatever happens, happens. You got a frind to lean on if needed." "Thanks, Haechan." We hear footsteps. "Haechan, leave; he's here." "Fine, but you better tell all of us how it went, tonight." "I promise I will; now go." Haechan runs out of the back entrance and Mark comes through the front.

"Woah,you look great Minhye and this place is beautiful." "Thanks; sit." He sits down in front of me and stares. I clear my throat, "Here." I hand him my gift.

"For me? Thanks. I got you something too."

"Oh my gosh, Mark. I love them-especially the giraffe. I'm going to name it Taylor."

"Why Taylor?" "No reason." Haechan come is dressed as a waiter with a mustache and give us something to drink.

"Haechan, what are you doing here?" He ignores me and says, "It's a red wine aka cran-raspberry juice." I giggle. "Thanks, Haechan." He bows and walks away. We sip on our drinks and talk about ourselves and our families. Haechan comes back with our food.

"Dinner is served." He leans over to me and whispers, "I'm leaving for real now; just leave the dishes on the table and the workers will get it later on today." I nod as he leaves us. "You know, Minhye. I've been thinking about it and I know this may seem sudden, but.... will you be my girlfriend?," Mark asks me. "YES!!!," I yell as I hug him. We finish our meal and head to the movies. Finally!

Taeyong's P.O.V

We're sitting at our table talking about Miseon and she looks so cute.

"I can't believe you guys had ." "Don't remind me. She felt like she had plenty of men in there before me." " Hey, don't act like you didn't like it. You stayed with her." "I guess." Our food comes out and it looks delicious.

My meal:

 

Dakyo:

"Dig in," I say. She nods and takes a bite.

~45 mins later~

We're at the mall and Dakyo completely abandoned me. I gave her her gifts:

and she just left me hanging. Just then she runs up to me with her hands behind her back. "Here." I open the bag she gives me.

Burberry!!!"Dakyo, you didn't have to-," I start to say. "I wanted to." "Thanks. I really appreciate it." "You better. I spent some of my noodle shop money on this and didn't have enough to get Ray Bans." "I'm fine with just this." We go to get frozen yogurt and talk some more.

Mine:

Dakyo's:

~25 mins later~

"Let's go back to my place." She snatches her hand back. "I promise no funny business." We walk back to the car, hand in hand.

Minhye's P.O.V

The Dream Team:

Sooae: so what happened?

Renjun: yea haechan told us about your date

Me: it's official..WE'RE A COUPLE

Haechan:told you i was gonna be vital in your life

Me:thank you haechan, really

Robin: congrats

Dakyo: sorry guys i'm down taeyong's house and he thought a group of men were texting me

Sooae: why would he- oh

Renjun: wait why are you down his house

Dakyo: well, we're dating now

Haechan: omg

Robin: man, i want a Lee

Haechan: 0...0

~~~~~~~~

Author's Note: Y'all glad I got these 4 together? I am. Plus, I see y'all my 3 new subbies..I have 4 now^^ and I hope you are enjoying my story.