My First and Last Love

I Just Want You

DaKyo's P.O.V

~At lunch~

So far it's been a normal day at school. I gave Taeyong another pencil and no sign of the bullies yet. Renjun has been taking pictures of us girls for the yearbook and we're all having a good time chatting away.

In the midst of giggling, Taeyong walks up to our table and looks at me. I look up at him and he says, "Hey Dokyo, thanks for the pencil today," and smiles. I reply, "It's Dakyo by the way and you're welcome." He says, "Oh yeah Mark corrected me before, sorry." "It's fine." He walked away and Minhye looks at me and asks me about Mark.

~Meanwhile~

Haechan's P.O.V

Taeyong walks up to our table and for some reason I feel a bit of anger take over me. Who is he here to see? It better not be Minhye. I keep my eyes on him until he conversates with only Dakyo. Phew! Stress has been lifted off of my shoulders and I turn towards Minhyhe watching her snack on her blueberry yogurt. She will be my first and last love, I guarantee that. Then she starts talking about Mark and the anger is back.

~In the hallway before 3rd period~

Dakyo's P.O.V

I grab my book out of my locker and turn around to see Miseon. Oh gosh, now what did I do? She throws the iced tea that was in her hand on me and says, "Next time I see you with Taeyong, I'll break you in half." Noted.

*ring ring*

Oh no, time for next period. "Get yourself cleaned up loser," says Miseon and walks away. Great, even more humiliation. I quickly run to the bathroom before anyone could see me and hear someone crying. "Hello, are you okay?" I creek open the door and see...Minhye! "Oh my gosh Minhye are you okay? What happened?" She tells me about how Jikyung stopped her in the hallway to crack a raw egg on her head and scuff her favorite pair of shoes all because she dropped her book and Mark picked it up for her. "She swore I did it on purpose," Minhye cries. I start comforting her and help her clean her hair. I then pull out my phone to text Sooae and Robin about our situation.

~5 mins later~

Robin and Sooae rush in the restroom with extra clothes for us.

Robin's clothes for me:

Sooae's clothes for Minhye:

We talk as we change into the clothes. "It's just my style too, thanks guys," Minhye states. I thanked them also and we left to go to class when we knew Minhye felt better.

~2 mins later~

I walk into class and feel stares burn into me. I don't care though. I walked to my seat after I gave my teacher an excuse. veryone's working on their work at this time and I hear Miseon call my name. I ignore her the first time then I turned towards her. She smirked then gasped, "Oh my gosh. What happened to your clothes?" "Nothing, I just felt like changing?" "Well good," she threw out, "because those other clothes were tight around your big belly." I could hear some muffled laughs across the classroom. "Thanks for being worried about me", I snarkly say and  turn back towards my work. She rolled her eyes and went back to struggling with hers. Taeyong then comes in the classroom, late like me, yet the teacher doesn't ask him for an excuse and just gawks at him. He still tells the teacher that he went out for lunch and lost track of time. Our teacher shrugs and goes back to playing her computer game. The rest of the day went by like this in silence. Well except for Miseon and Taeyong. She was asking him for help and flirting the whole time.

*ring ring*

"Alrighty class, see you tomorrow," my teacher announces. We all leave the room and I meet up with my friends in the front courtyard. Just then we hear someone over the intercome say, "ATTENTION STUDENTS, ANYONE INTERESTED IN BECOMING THE SCHOOL'S PRESIDENT/REPRESENTATIVE PLEASE SIGN YOUR NAME ON MR.BAEK'S DOOR AND HE WILL SPEAK TO YOU WITH MORE DETAILS."

Renjun looks apologetically at Sooae and tells us that he plans on running so he can't stay with us. Sooae assures him that it's okay and we all wish him good luck. He runs away while screaming, "Bye Sooae, I love you!" How romantic.

~~~~~~~

Author's Note: How are you guys liking the story so far? Don't forget to comment! Bye~