Last First Day of Hell

I Just Want You

Dakyo's P.O.V

*beep beep*

I sluggishly awaken from my dream and yawn. I roll over to look at the time on my phone- 6:34 am. Aw man, I still have almost 30 minutes left to sleep. I sit up, stretching, convincing myself to get out of my pajamas now because it was going to happen sooner or later. My phone buzzes and I see that Minhye sent me a text. I smile seeing that my best friend texted me after being separated from her all summer because of our jobs and family. I read her message and reply to her. 'Of course, we can walk to school together. We always do.' I finally get out of bed and take a shower.

~~~~~

I hop out the shower and brush my teeth. Then, I walk to my closet and think about what I should wear today.

"Hmm, what should I wear today?"

Just then, I get a text from Minhye again. I pick up my phone and read the text.

Minhye: Hey I'm wearing yellow today. Let's be twins!!

That's my bestie always on time. I text her a quick "sure" and throw my phone on the bed. I pick out some clothes and throw my hair up in a neat pony tail.

I end up choosing this outfit for my first day:

I walk down stairs into the kitchen to get some bread and milk. I live alone- my family thought that I was old and responsible enough for my own place plus they visit and call sometimes. Anyways as I'm munching on my bread, I hear the doorbell.

*ding dong*

I go to the door and see my soul sister wearing this cute outfit:

"Alright, ready to go?" Minhye says. I nod and grab my bookbag off of the sofa. I lock the door and we walk to school.

 

~10 mins later~

 

We enter the school and head to our usual hangout spot by Haechan's locker.

" Do you like my bookbag?" Minhye asks. "Yeah," I say. "It's so cut-"

I bump into something hard. "Oh my gosh Jikyung, look at these two." I hear the hard object say. That voice and Jikyung? It can't be. Not them- anyone but them.

"Hmm, I see you guys think you're cute wearing matching clothes, especially in that hideous color." Miseon says. "Yea like, how old are you guys? Like seriously- especially you Minhye, your hair is a mess" spurts Jikyung. They laugh and walk away. We turn around and Minhye upsettingly says, "Aww, they look gorgeous as always and I thought I was cute." "You are cute." we heard someone say and saw Haechan approaching us with the rest of our friends, Robin and Sooae and Renjun- the most beloved couple in our school-even the teachers are jealous of their romance.

Haechan:

Sooae:

Renjun:

Robin:

MinHye's P.O.V

"What?" I ask, puzzled. "I mean your outfit is," Haechan quickly responds blushing. "Oh thanks " I say, completely oblivious of him. "Yeah Minnie," Robin says, "Miseon's over dressed as always. like who wears 6 inch heels to school?" "Yeah Renjun we should've done that," mentions Sooae. "Aww man, you're right. How about tomorrow?" Renjun chimes in. Sooae nods. She and Dakyo really are alike; no wonder they are cousins. "If you guys say so" I say, looking down. Just then Mark walk our way and says" Hey Renjun, hey guys" and walks to class. I blush, not believing that Mark just spoke to us.

Mark:

Dakyo's P.O.V

We talk a bit more and leave to go to our homerooms. The teacher assigns my class our seats and sits me beside the window. Infront of me is the baskeball team's captain, Taeyong and beside me is freaking Miseon.

Class goes on and Taeyong asks me for a pencil. I lend him one and when class is over, everyone leaves except Miseon. "Stay away from Taeyong or I'll be sorry," she says and stomps away. Great, just what I wanted- to sit next to my bully and have her threaten me.

~~~~~~~~~

Author's Note: Okay you guys I hope you enjoyed chapter 1 of this story. Sorry if there are any grammatical errors, which I'm sure there are. Subscribe if you want and stay tuned. Bye~