Graduation

I Just Want You

~3 weeks later, 2 pm~

Today's the big day. We are graduating! These few weeks have been stressful. Robin almost got into a fight with our bullies because of the mean blog about us and Gigi, but now she's good.

Most of the basketball team didn't want to sit during the ceremony, so they're going to meet us later and Sooae is leaving to finish her studies in Singapore. She wont come back until after her and Renjun graduates.

At our graduation, only the top 10 in each grade are allowed to attend the senior ceremony. So, Mark and Haechan will be there, while Minhye will be in the crowd. Renjun wont be here because he's helping Sooae pack. Taeyong is taking me, Mark and Minhye out to lunch. Minhye is coming over so she can help me find something to wear.

*ding dong*

I answer the door and Minhye runs in and hugs me, "Congradulations." "Thanks." "I'm gonna miss you." "I'll see you every chance I get." "You better." "Now, help me choose something." "The boys are all on Instagram live with their uniforms on already." "I guess they can't wait to graduate." It's been 5 minutes and Minye has found me the tackiest outfit ever.

~45 minutes later~

Mark and Taeyong pick us up and we head to a burger joint.

My meal:

Taeyong's meal:

Minhye's meal:

Mark's meal:

"Great a heart attack will have me set for tonight," Mark says, "what's that on your plate, Minhye." "Their new rice burger." "Oh....ew." We eat our food and link up with Robin and Haechan at the park.

~15 mins later~

We all get on the swings and talk. Robin says, "Guys, Haechan and I checked up on Renjun." "How is he?," I asked. "He's struggling a little but I think he's gonna be okay." Minhye then says, "Aww, the two years are gonna fly so quickly." "Yeah," Mark says, "I'll talk to him later." Taeyong gets up and pushes me in my swing. "Let's stop thinking about sad stuff and have fun," he says.

~2 hours later~

Taeyong just brought me home and now I think it's time for me to start getting ready. I take a shower and do my hair and makeup. I then put on my outifit and look at the time- 6:02. I grab my jacket and put on my shoes. I hear a horn and see Taeyong standing outside of his car. I run down stairs and get inside the car. I notice Mark and Minhye in the back and we all converse the way there.

~During the ceremony~

I look at Jaehyun beside me and ask him, "Why are u the only one here? Like, why did you not sit up there with them?" "This was the only way I was sure I could talk to Miseon," he says, "I wanna tell her that we should stop our secret love affair and just be brother and sister." "That's good, Jaehyun." He hugs me and says, "You smell good." "No, I'm with Taeyong." "I thought so; it was worth a try though." The ceremony continues and we all recieve our diplomas. When it was over, we took pictures with each other and headed to Chili's for dinner. Miseon runs in front of us and says, "Wait guys before you go, Jaehyun has talked to me and it made me realize.....how much I........still don't care about you guys. Hope you losers don't become successful, goodbye."

~35 mins later~

"Renjun, Sooae!," I hear Minhye scream. "You know I couldn't go without saying goodbye," Sooae says. We hug and sit at our table. Taeyong ordered us some boneless wings and mozzarella cheese bites as appetizers.

My meal:

Mark's:

Sooae's:

Robin's:

Taeyong's:

Haechan's:

Minhye's:

Renjun's:

I whisper, "Taeyong, you can't have that drink." "Shh, I used a fake Id. It isn't my first time." I shrugged and told him to be careful. After we ate, Taeyong offered to buy us dessert.

Haechan & Robin:

Renjun & Sooae:

Mark & Minhye:

Taeyong & Me:

We talked some more and Robin kissed Haechan on his nose. Taeyong says, "Hey I might've been drunk of tired or something but did you just say you go with him?," while pointing at Haechan. "Yep," Robin says and hugs Haechan. Sooae smiles and says, "Hey Robin, I guess you got your Lee after all." We cheer and clink our glasses together.

~~~~~~~~~

Author's Note: I'm finally done with this story! How did you guys like it? Hi fifth subbie!!! cough*season two coming soon*cough