I got talent?

I Just Want You

~3 weeks later~

Today's the day of the Christmas talent show. Our headshots, pictures, and songs have been approved, as long as we make the songs clean. I even got to see the basketball team's and the mean girls' info. It seems like I'm going to have some tough competition.

Mine- Calling All My Lovelies:

Renjun & Sooae- Somewhere out There:

Haechan & Robin- Wild Thoughts:

Minhye- Honeymoon Avenue:

 

Mark- Pick Up The Phone:

The basketball team ft. Mark- Limitless:

The bullies- Don't You Worry 'Bout A Thing:

It's currently 8 am and I'm on my way to the school to practice a bit more on my song, for the show later.

~5 mins later~

I walk in the building and see my friends looking at their pictures on a bulletin board. They look so cute.

Haechan's P.O.V

Woah, Robin's really pretty. I guess I've never noticed that. Wait, am I blushing? Forget it, I dont care. I like a woman in charge. I think I'm falling for her and this time, this love is for real.

Dakyo walk up to us and talks about the performance tonight. We eventually go our separate ways and Robin and I start practicing our song. I find myself not being able to keep my eyes off of her.

~10 mins later~

Dakyo's P.O.V

All of the participants meet up in the theater room and sit down waiting for Mr. Ji.

~2 mins later~

"Alright students," Mr. Ji comes in and says, "Today is the day; don't be nervous for everything's going to be fine. I'm really proud of you guys for having the guts to stand in front of a crowd and remember to have fun. Anyways, there will be 3 group performances at the end. One with the boys, one with the girls, and then we'll all come together to sing Jingle Bell Rock. I know the group performances may seem last minute, but we have hours to practice and it's fairly easy to remember songs. I mean if you know christmas music, then there will be no problem. Okay, so I have assigned you all lines in each song and at the end you all will sing together, at once, for Jingle Bell Rock. In the boy's performance, the song is "All I want for Christmas" and Doyoung you have the first verse from "I to tree." Taeil you will take over from there singing from "I to you." Jaehyun from "I to mistletoe." Yuta from "There's to day." Johnny from "I to tight." Haechan from "Girl to you." Winwin from "And to everywhere." Starr from "And to air."  Renjun from "And to ringing" Renjun and Taeyong will harmonize from "Santa to me." Taeyong will then keep it going from "I to for." Rian from "No to door." Goteuk from "I to know." Ten from "Make to Christmas." And Yuno from "All to you." Got it ? Good. Now girls, you will be doing Santa Baby. I need to see  appeal- not full out but pretend your singing this trying to persuade Santa, okay? Now starting off will be Robin from "Santa to tonight." Sajin from "Santa to tonight." Sooae from "Think to kissed." Miseon from "Next to list." Boyoung from "Santa to tonight." Minhye from "Santa to tonight." Siyeon from "Come to Tiffany's." Siyeon and Jikyung from "I to me" Jikyung from "Santa to phone" and Dakyo from "Santa to tonight." Now is there anybody I left out? No? Good. Let's get practicing." Starr? Isn't that the boy Robin was talking about at the halloween party?

~2 hours later~

"Alright guys, you can go home for now but we all need to be back here by 5 to work on the mics and to get dressed as the show starts at 6:30," Mr. Ji reminds us. Me and friends are on our way out of the school and we talk about our lines. "Why are mine so provacative. I mean I'-m glad I havent kissed a lot of boys; I just need renjun," Sooae wonders. "Exactly." Renjun says, "I don't feel comfortable with her singing those lines." Robin proceeds, "Calm down, it's just for the audience to enjoy. You don't have to take the words so seriously." We all talk more anticipating the show and make our way home. I go straight up to my room and take a nap.

~2 hours later~

I wake up and take a shower for about 15 minutes and then change into some random clothes I found laying around. I go to the kitchen to cook and eat a huge baked potato. I grab some water and chew on a peppermint as I look at the mean site about Minhye and I. I see the title of their new post, 'Uglies at a talent show?" The text below says, 'Can't wait to watch them fail.' Mean. How do they know me? Maybe I'll see the girls at the show and talk to them about why they made an anti page about me and my friend. I look at the time, 3:23. I start to practice my song 3 more times and even record myself. I look anxiously at time again 3:35. I sigh. Time needs to go by faster. I'm so ready to get this over with. I call M*-inhye and ask her what she's doing." I'm doing my hair; why what's up?" "Nothing, I'm just bored. So what color are you going for now?" "Dakyo, I'm keeping this natural brown hair color for a while just until I feel like changing it," Yeah right. You're just waiting on Mark to come running to you. "But I am gonna wear wigs for our performaces and performances only." We talk a bit more and hang up because she needed to cook. I look at time the again and see 4:29. Yes, time sped up some! But now what? I guess I'll just get on Netflix and finish up the episode of 'Family Guy' I'm on.

~14 mins later~

Now It's time for me to head towards school.

~10 mins later~

I walk to our school's theater and see Haechan snacking on some Doritos. I sit next to him and he talks me through my nervousness. Robin comes from behind the curtains and says, "You better brush your teeth after this." "Yes mom," Haechan sarcastically says. She throws her lyrics sheet at him and we all laugh. She then says, "You should get dressed Dakyo." I nod and go to the costume/dressing room. I come back to see the rest of the gang chilling.I sit with them and Mr. Ji comes in and we all make sure our personal mics our working, do the finale once more, and chill some more until the show.

~6:30 pm~

"Welcome all to the Kyungnam High School talent show. Please no flash photography and if someone feels nervous then please be respecftful and make them feel warm for they had the guts to stand in front of you today. The students will show you their performances and will have a group performance at the end. You will be able to vote for the winner after the show today. Without futher ado ladies and gentlemen, first up we have Rian, Boyoung and Sajin they call themselves Kal-Q-L8. The music to Under Pressure plays. "PrEESuuuure puuuuutinnn doooooooownnnnn oooonnnnnnnnnn mmeeee yaaaa...." Oh dear Lord please guide them. I hope Freddie and David aren't turning in their graves right now. I curl my hair as Minhye talks to me about rainbows and bubblegum.

"Next up we have Mark Lee performing a self composed song called High School."

I hear a loud applause and Minhye stops mid sentence to watch him from behind the curtains. Just as I finish my hair and put it in a pony tail, someone wearing all black holds a knife to my head and chops my hair off and runs. "OH MY GOSH! ARE YOU SERIOUS!," I shriek. My friends come running in, "What happened!" I tell them what happend and start to tear up. I see Taeyong standing in the corner and he walks over to me.

"I don't know who did this but a pretty girl like you shouldn't cry." He thinks I'm pretty? "It looks good on you plus it fits your song so you win," he assures. "Don't worry about it." I nod. "Hey guys, come in here." The basketall team walk in curiously. "Guys let's chill in here; it's too crowded over there." Is he watching over me? "Wait we gotta get Miseon and Jikyung," Ten says. My eye twitches at their names. Taeyong calls for them and they come in from the direction the mystery person ran off to.

Weird. My attention goes back to Taeyong and how sweet he's being. 

"Next up we have Starr, Goteuk and Yuno and they call themselves, S.O.S. A rock version of Harder Better Faster Stronger plays. "yeahhhHHhhOO HHAADDDDDAAA BETTTTTTAAAA FFAASSTTAAHHH SSSSSTTUUURRROOONNNGGERRRRRRRRRR...."

"Next up is Renjun and Sooae singing Somewhere Out There." "Good luck Dakyo, be strong," Sooae hugs me and rushes onto stage. We sit in the back room getting called one by one for our performances and it's the mean girls'/Perf's turn.

Jikyung's P.O.V

"Look here Starr; You better make us sound good or else I'll reveal more than just your nudes this time." He replies, "Look I haven't told anyone about that and I've been out of you guys way." "Exactly and it better stay that way or else. Now wire our mics to make us sound beautiful so we can win. I mean we're gonna win anyways cause my brother's out there and he's got a dozen of votes for us in his pocket for the ballot, but still. I refuse to go out there looking stupid." Starr gulps and runs to the operation room.

Robin's P.O.V

I head to the vending machine to grab a drink and look at the projecter back stage. That's weird neither one of their mics are on. That means...oh hell naw they lipsyncing?

Dakyo's P.O.V

Robin comes back quickly and looks at Taeyong and gives him a weird smile and runs towards us. She whispers, "Their mics aren't on; they're lipsyncing." "Hey, that's cheating!," Minhye says. "What the man; I sang my heart out out there for them to be phony," Haechan says, annoyed. "Chill out we can't let them hear," Rejun says. "They're gonna get what's coming to them; like who cares if you don't sound the best; you're supposed to be here to have fun," Robin says.

"Finally, before the group ending, we have Dakyo performing, 'Calling All My Lovelies'.

"Good luck girl." "Yeah, we're rooting for you." "We got your back with the vocals." "Yeah, we got you; just go out there take a deep breath and kill it." Thanks guys. I stand up and enter the stageway. I step out in front of everyone and look at their faces. Calm down Dakyo; pretend they're in their underwear. My song starts and I hear my friends, "I've got too many...." When I finish, the crowd roars and rumbles Wow. I bow and run to my friends. "Girl, that was the ," Robin says. "Yep, plus y'all know I helped make that song a bop," Haechan threw in. "We all did," Sooae says. I thank them and change into my other clothes. The boys go out to sing their song.

"Aww look at Haechan," Robin cooes.

"And Renjun," Sooae says, lovingly.

"And Mark," reminds Minhye.

"And Taeyong," I say.

"Excuse me, did we hear our mans' names in your mouth," Miseon says, "Listen here, they will never like you so get over them." We turn back around and watch the boys. I could hear Miseon scoff and I could feel their stares. They finish with awes and oohs from the crowd. We're up.

Taeyong's P.O.V

Look at my baby killing it. I smile and watch her every move.

Johnny breaks me from my thoughts, "Sorry Yuta, but Robin's body is bangin'."

"My sweet Sooae," that guy Renjun swoons.

"Look Mark I swear that girl likes you," says Winwin.

"What Minhye? No. Oh look it's Jikyung."

Then she appears. Dakyo. I stare at her in awe. She's really something.

"Taeyong come on it's time for us to go out there!" I snap out of it and run out to the stage.

Dakyo's P.O.V

The crowd claps and the boys re-enter the stage as we sing Jingle Bell Rock.

"Thank you guys for coming out to support our team and now it's your turn. Please come down and vote for which contest you thought was the absolute best."

~10 mins later~

"Okay everyone the results are in. And the winner for this years talent show is.................................Perf!! Miseon and Jikyung come down and recieve your prizes: trophies for the show, a $100 Bath and Body Works gift card, and $500 dollars each!"

"They don't deserve that," whispers Haechan. "Should we tell someone?,"Minhye asks. "No, it's just a talent show. There will be many more for you guys. Plus they have to feel at least a little guilty," Robin says.

~45 mins later~

I sitting on the couch sipping my honey tea.I can't believe I basically got a haircut. It seemes so unreal. Was it one of the girls from the blog? Speaking of the blog....There it is, 'Losers didn't win so now they're really losers. Plus we, the beautiful girls in the corner, ended up winning the talent show.' Wait so Miseon and Jikyung were behind this?!

~~~~~~~~~

Author's Note: How are you guys enjoying this so far? It seems like Miseon and Jikyung will never quit.....or will they? Also, Hi!!! to my one subscriber. I see you^^ Thanks so much for enjoying this story. Peace.