Voting Time

I Just Want You

Renjun's P.O.V

The days have passed and it's finally Friday. Sooae and I have been looking over my speech and I think- no I know, I'm finally ready. I look at myself in the mirror.

It took my mom forever to find this stupid tie. I look over to my good buddy and rival Mark. He's talking to the staff about his goals for the school. 

He seems pretty chill but I'm nervous. My hands are sweating and I'm taking deep breaths. Just then my friends come up to me.

"Hey Renjun we're not supposed to be back here but good luck," Robin whispers. "Yeah, and you look so handsome. I'm proud of you no matter what happens," says my girlfriend. I thank her and try to calm down some more. My friends quickly say their final good lucks and leave. I pace back and forth, repeating a few lines from my speech. Suddenly I feel a hand on my shoulder and jump a little. I turn around to see Sooae. She looks at me with determination in her eyes and leave quietly. I have no choice but to do this- for her. It's now or never.

*NOW HERE ARE YOUR FINALISTS. ONE WILL REPRESENT THE SCHOOL. EVERYBODY GET UP FOR MARK LEE AND RENJUN HUANG.*

I hear the crowd cheer. I exhale and walk out into the crowd.

 

Haechan's P.O.V

Renjun is astonishing the crowd with his speech, even Mark looks surprised. However, I can't help but think about Minhye. What does Mark have that I dont? It was bad enought that she kept on talking about him but even a few minutes ago, I had to pull her away from him. She was staring him down like a piece of meat. Does she really like him? I have to do something about this before it's too late.

 

Dakyo's P.O.V

"See you all at the game tonight because Mark is definitely going to win. Trust me," I hear someone say. I look and see Jikyung and Miseon bragging to others about mark.

Mark finishes his speech and everyone claps.

* REMEMBER STUDENTS TO VOTE FOR THE SCHOOL'S PRESIDENT AS YOU EXIT THE ROOM*

We all get up and walk toward the ballet boxes. As I'm in line, I see Taeyong walk out the box.

He looks so handsome. Then I realize that we've been standing here for 20 minutes! "What's the hold up?" I hear someone say. Right after that outburst, Jikyung walks away from the ballet with a smug look on her face. I wonder what she's been up to. I snap out of my thought and take a step forward.

~~~~~~~

Author's Note: Short chapter I know but stuff's about to get crazy.