And The Winner Is...

I Just Want You

~2 hours later~

Renjun and Mark return to the stage. Our principle, Ms. Choi, speaks. "Alright students settle down. The new president of our school, by unanimous votes is...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

...Mark Lee!" The whole room is shaking from everyone's screams. I look at Renjun and he's smiling, hugging Mark. Nice sportsmanship Renjun. Don't feel bad. Maybe next time. The basketball team runs up to him and everyone gives him hip hip hoorays as his team member throw him up. Hmm, I've never seen Taeyong so happy. He's so cute.

 

~Later that night~

 

I'm so glad all of our bosses let us off tonight. We're going to the basketball game to 1) cheer on our school, 2) so Renjun can congratulate Mark personally, and 3) because we're really happy for Mark; he deserves it. I'm deciding what I want to wear and choose this:

I look in the mirror. Perfect.

 

~10 mins later~

 

I head to the game and see my friends. I run up to them and see that they're in the middle of a photoshoot.

"Yea my boy, show em that election aint even phase you," Haechan said.

"Okay Sooae, nice and sweet-." Renjun poked Haechan. "This is the only time you get to take her picture okay. I'm her only phototographer." Haechan rolled his eyes and smiled.

"Hey hey Minhye." I giggle at his pun.

"Oh snap Robin; you're the baddest one here girl."

Haechan notices me. "Oh hey Dakyo; take my pic please. Catch me a close up." I give him the okay sign.

I take the picture and give the camera back to its owner, Renjun. He looks at the camera, "Wow these are great I'm gonna send em to you guys later." We talk some more and decide to enter the gym.

 

~10 mins later~

 

We see the bullies. "Everybody please cheer for my boyfriend; he's on the team and deserves all of your attention," Jikyung says. Is he on our team? I wonder who she's talking about. Minhye whispers to us, "I wonder who could put up with her sass." We all laugh and watch the game.

 

~1 hour later~

 

The game is over and......WE WONNNNN!!! Taeyong is telling everyone thank you while tearing up. And the next thing I know, Mark runs across the floor to Jikyung and lifts her up to give her a kiss right there in front of everybody. Minhye gasps out loud and faints.

 

Haechan's P.O.V

Minhye faints and I run to pick her up and take her home. I can't believe it. Mark loves Jikyung. YEEEESSSSS!!!!. But, what about my poor Minhye's heart. Yet, this will be another reason to bring him up in conversation. Bummer. I guess she'll have no choice but to get over him and like me now. Woo hoo!

 

Minhye's P.O.V

I woke up 20 minutes ago to look at texts from Haechan that explained wha happened. Great just great. Now my crush is my bully's girlfriend. I take a shower and see that my friends are out eating somewhere while I'm stuck here moping and smacking on a candy apple. Just then, I get a text from Sooae. Oh my gosh. It's a link to a hate site for me and Dakyo. "Minhye Should Go Bye" and "Dakyo Has to Go" I wonder what she thinks about it and who are the creators of this site? Park Royeon and Bo Haera?

 

~1 hour later~

 

Dakyo's P.O.V

Sooae showed me the hate site and I can't believe it. Who would stoop so low as to degrade someone. specially when thy haven't done anything to them. I ponder more until I get a text in our group message from Robin.

The Dream Team

Robin: sorry but minhye look

Jikyung's Ig:

Mark's Ig:

Minhye: Omg. That's it. I'm getting a page tonight.

Me: I think I should get one too. It'll be awkward to be the only one left out.

Renjun: Yeah it'll be fun. Plus I can help you guys tak some pictures you wanna post

Me: Thanks Renjun

Minhye: Yeah thanks. Here's mine.

Minhye's Ig:

What are you guys' instagrams so I can add y'all by y'all's names

Haechan: you work fast and you are so country...I like it^^ Anyway here's mine

Haechan's Ig:

Me: Who are you crushing on?

Haechan: They'll know soon enough

Me: Awwww

Haechan: stop it

Renjun: Here's mine and Sooae's. She's sleeping at the moment.

Renjun's Ig:

Sooae's Ig:

Robin: Here ya go!

Robin's ig:

Renjun: wow robin, you have a lot of followers with only a few pics

Minhye: And you're smokin hot in each one

Haechan: yea i'm drooling rn

Robin: Thanks guys><

Me: Hey I finally made mines

My Ig:

I look at Jikyung's Ig. Aww she must really like him. Then I look at Mark's. And he likes her too. I scroll to a picture of him and Taeyong. Then it hits me. If Mark goes with Jikyung then does Taeyong go with-? No, it can't be. I cover my mouth as I look at Taeyong's page and see............Miseon.

Taeyong and Miseon's Ig:

    

Minhye and Dakyo's P.O.V

I know Renjun told us that there are no losers but he was wrong. There was a loser after all....Me

~~~~~~

Author's Note: Hope you all enjoyed and remember that bullying is bad so don't do it! P.S. sorry the Instagram pictures are so small. It's the only way I could get them up here somewhat clear. If I find a way to make them bigger and clearer later then I'll fix them.