A simple dare (DoDaeng)

I.O.I Ships
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: hey! Just letting you guys know, this "dare" chapter isn't a . It's a fluff :D enjoy!

 

“Okay, Yoojung’s turn. Truth or dare?” Chungha asked. 

Yoojung pondered. Truth or dare? Aww it. 

“Dare.” 

A smile lit up Chungha’s face as she said. “I dare you to walk to that window and wave to the person sitting inside.” 

“Pft easy.” Yoojung answered. 

It's just saying “hi”. Actually not even a “hi”, it's just a wave. How bad can it really get? 

Yeunjung chuckled. “Okay go do it Yoojung!” 

Yoojung shrugged before taking out her cap and then walking towards the window. When right in front of the window, she noticed that the girl inside, closest to the window, was actually staring at her. 

Damn. She was so pretty. 

Yoojung just blatantly continued staring at the girl until she heard Chungha’s voice. “What are you doing Yoojung?! Say hi!”

Yoojung finally snapped out of her trance and gave a small wave, still slightly open from the shock of how pretty the girl in front of her was. 

To her disappointment, the girl just gave her a judgemental look and frowned. 

Yoojung sighed and walked away, ignoring the teasing from Chungha and Yeunjung. 

“Aww, but on a side note, did you see how good looking they were?” Chungha said dreamily. 

Yoojung smiled, they were really pretty. Wait what? They?!

“They?” Yoojung asked, trying not to let the jealousy seep through her words. 

“Yeah. Probably her girlfriend or something. Boys don't deserve such cute and pretty girls like them.” Chungha stated and shrugged. 

True. 

Boys don't deserve them.

They continued walking until Yeunjung started glancing around and then pointing at Yoojung. 

Yoojung cocked her head to one side, “What?” 

“That cute girl earlier is waving to you.” Yeunjung stated with an eyebrow wiggle. 

Yoojung swallowed thickly when she turned to face the said girl, who was casting her a chic wave with a raised eyebrow. Yoojung’s face fell ever so slightly when she saw another face appear behind the tall girl. 

But Yoojung had to admit — the girl behind the tall one was really pretty too. She had a more welcoming and friendly look compared to that hot girl. 

Yoojung groaned softly in frustration. Why did she have to fall in love with ever pretty girl she see?! This was so tirin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter