A little help (DoSom)

I.O.I Ships
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: hey! LONG CHAPTER AHEAD!!! Sorry I've been so "dead". Enjoy this... Fluffy chapter? I made it as descriptive as I can :) THERE IS NO FYI. (Sadly) oh and if you guys like BLACKPINK, I posted 2 series of one shots ; one exclusively for and the other for fluff and angst. I would appreciate it if you subbed to them!

 


“Hey erm Doyeon?” Somi walked into Doyeon’s dorm room, fingers fiddling at the hem of her shirt. At the sound of Somi’s voice, Doyeon removed her earpiece and pushed away her books slightly, an indication for Somi to continue. 

“I need your help.” Somi stated, close to a plea. 

Doyeon frowned slightly, not liking how awkward and fearful the cheerful Somi was being. “Sure I’ll help you. What's wrong?” Doyeon patted the space next to her on the bed, motioning for Somi to come in and take a seat. Somi received the message and took slow baby steps in, much to Doyeon’s distaste. Somi was never this nervous. The first and last time she was this nervous was when they broke a window and the principal just happened to walk past and catch them. 

After what seems to be an eternity, Somi finally planted her onto the bed, causing the bed to dip in ever so slightly. Turning to her side to face Doyeon, Somi sighed, realizing that whatever she was about to say was stuck in . Doyeon, who's frown was deepening, used a hand to gently brush away the bangs that were covering Somi’s eyes, other hand moving up to Somi’s shoulders to give it a slight squeeze, hoping that Somi would relax and tell her what's wrong. 

“Doyeon… Daehwi asked me out.”

Doyeon chuckled slightly, the weight on her heart being removed when she heard the root of Somi’s problem. 

“So?” Doyeon questioned, not getting why Somi was so anxious over a date. Sure, Daehwi was indeed cute but Somi was always comfortable around the latter so Doyeon didn't get the fuss over a date. Everyone knew Daehwi had a huge crush on Somi so Doyeon was quite glad he finally managed to ask Somi out. 

Somi frowned, wondering why Doyeon was being so laid back about her problem and not worriedly helping her. 

“Err hello? I just said he asked me out! What am I supposed to do if he kisses me?! Some help please?” Somi begged while rolling her eyes. 

Doyeon’s look softened when Somi continued, “I don't know how to respond if he kisses me…” 

“Wait what?!” Doyeon exclaimed. 

Somi? Not knowing how to respond to a mere kiss? The Jeon Somi who flirts with practically all her friends including Doyeon? 

“I haven't had my first kiss yet. So… Yeah that's that.” Somi whispered, cheeks tainted with a slight pink. 

Okay… Doyeon gets that Somi haven't had her first kiss yet. That's already weird, counting that she was already 15 years old. But that aside, why was Somi asking her to help? What could she do?! 

“Okay, so what do you want me to do?” Doyeon asked, voice laced with confusion and care. 

Doyeon watched attentively as Somi struggled to choose the correct words, biting her lips and then releasing it, eyes fluttering to the floor and then to her eyes, and then repeat. Somi could practically feel the heat radiating off her as she braced herself for the embarrassment that would come with the question she was about to ask. Just as Doyeon was about to interfere with Somi’s internal battle with herself, Somi managed to spit out, “Could you… Perhaps… Teach me?” 

With that line, Doyeon’s jaw dropped slight, tons of emotions flooding her mind at once. Somi’s face is practically as red as a tomato, immediately regretting her decision of saying her question when she was met with silence. 

Somi actually watched a couple of dramas at this age. Even though she was at a young age of 15, Somi’s actually very “deep” and understand a lot of about how the world works. And not everything in the world is so fluffy like how the dramas depict them to be. And what's up with the kisses in dramas anyway? In dramas, everyone just gives each other small pecks on the lips and then back away. Of course Somi was being biased and she would definitely not want her idol — Kim Sejeong to have some passionate kiss with that male lead. Many say that Kim Sejeong would be lucky to kiss him but Somi think 180 degree differently. The guy would be so freaking lucky to even lay his lips on Sejeong’s. The world was just not fair. Somi wonders if Sejeong is a good kisser… What if she is? 

Somi quickly snapped out of her thoughts just in case she got carried away. When she was still met with silence from Doyeon, she blurted out “Oh erm actually I’ll just take that back. No biggy it's fine Doyeon—” She was cut off when Doyeon replied, “Nope it's okay. I'm fine with it. But are you sure you want me to help?” 

Somi gave her a small weak nod, allowing Doyeon to proceed. “Okay then, lie down.” 

Somi gulped, following Doyeon’s instructions and leant back until the softness of Doyeon’s bed could be felt on her back and she slowly shifted her legs together when Doyeon stood up to close the door. 

Doyeon walked back to the bed, exhaling slightly. Somi’s face was still bright red, her’s slightly better as she knew she was only blushing a little bit. Somi felt as if her stomach was being tied into knots as she felt her stomach constricting with every step Doyeon took. 

Doyeon crawled on top of the bed, placing both knees carefully next to Somi’s thighs, trapping her in between. Doyeon then placed her elbows onto the bed next to Somi’s head. Somi felt so vulnerable under Doyeon’s piercing stares. 

Somi searched Doyeon’s eyes frantically, giving her a signal that she has never done this before and her hands were trembling, not knowing where to put them. Doyeon smiled sweetly before sighing, “Just follow. Your hands will move naturally.” 

Somi nodded and released a breath, getting herself ready. “Just relax okay? When you feel like I’m going too far or you're feeling uncomfortable, just stop me okay?” Somi nodded again and Doyeon shot her another calming grin before telling Somi to close her eyes and when the younger did, the next thing she felt was Doyeon’s finger on her lips, tugging it softly, parting it. And then the next sensation she felt sent a chill down her spine. Her lips met with slight wetness of Doyeon’s and Somi felt like she could explode any second. 

Somi, who was still shocked from how gentle the kiss was, did not reply for a few seconds. Doyeon simply dragged her fingers from Somi’s neck to her jawline, resting it there and bringing Somi closer to her. Doyeon’s lips worked their magic as she initially gave Somi small pecks, followed by kissing Somi’s lower lip, then her upper lip. Both Somi and Doyeon could feel their temperature rising ever so slightly but no one wanted to escalate anything, quite contented with the pace now. It was slow, sweet and Somi did not feel like she was lagging behind. Doyeon also made sure that she left spaces in between kisses so that Somi could catch her breath and back out if she wanted to. 

But Somi didn't want to. 

When Somi felt Doyeon caress her cheek, she finally relaxed into the kiss. Surprisingly it seemed like some part of her brain was activated when her hands were placed around Doyeon’s neck instinctively and her lips moved in sync with Doyeon's. Somi knew nothing about this so all she could do was follow Doyeon. The way her lips moved against hers, and the way she would tilt her head. 

Doyeon tilted the girl’s jaw, angling it so that both their lips would mold against each other and fit like puzzle pieces — perfectly. 

Somi never knew that this would be how she would feel while kissing the older girl. She felt the urgent need of oxygen and even though there were more than enough times for her to breathe, she felt her lungs constricting and getting on fire. Even with he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter