Letting go (DoYeonjung)

I.O.I Ships
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOY THIS CHAPTER! IM SORRY TO ALL DOYEONJUNG SHIPPERS!!


Doyeon groaned and got out of bed reluctantly, head hurting tremendously from all the liquor she had yesterday. Surprisingly, she lost a drinking battle against Somi. That girl was freaking underage yet she could hold her liquor so damn well. 

Doyeon looked around her living room, the sight of three other girls sleeping soundly greeting her. Doyeon stole a glance at Somi, the younger girl’s lipstick messed up, hair messy and all over the place. Doyeon’s sight turned to the other girl next to Somi, Kyulkyung, who was practically in the same state as Somi. 

Doyeon chuckled.

“Wild girlfriends.” 

Doyeon then looked at the only girl sleeping on the couch. 

Yoo Yeunjung. 

Doyeon never really knew why she agreed to date Yeunjung. That girl was way too hyper for her and never drinks. She barely drank a cup of beer last night! And Doyeon wondered how could a girl like Yeunjung not once have the thought of just getting wasted and not caring about the outside world. 

Doyeon watched as Yeunjung stirred in her sleep, making small grunting noises. Doyeon flipped on her phone, wanting to check the time. But what greeted her was 3 unread messages by her mom, probably asking her to pick up some groceries on the way to their house. And yes, Doyeon lives alone. She wouldn’t want her parents to know about her parties right?

But what shocked her even more was the 22 unread messages by Choi Yoojung. 

What most people don’t know is that Doyeon is actually dating Yoojung and Yoojung just happens to be on a holiday with her family. And on the third day of Yoojung’s vacation, Yeunjung confessed to Doyeon. And Doyeon, being the she is, accepted the confession without thinking twice. 

What the hell was she doing having two girlfriends? No one knows. And no one should know. 

Doyeon clicked open one of Yoojung’s messages, a photo showing Yoojung with her family popping up on the screen. 

Doyeon chuckled lightly at Yoojung’s pretend shocked face. 

Doyeon never knew why she had gotten a second girlfriend. Yoojung was more than enough. 

Doyeon blame it on the drunken state she was in when Yeunjung confessed. She wasn’t thinking straight. Hell, she wasn’t even thinking at all! 

Come to think of it, why the hell did Yeunjung think to confess when Doyeon was drunk? Well, Doyeon was glad that Yeunjung was happy at the half-hearted confession. Because Doyeon is never one to reject someone and if she ever did, she’ll try to stay as friends. And Doyeon never wanted to hurt the overly excited Yeunjung. She just couldn’t come up with a way to reject her. And you know Doyeon’s policy. If she couldn’t find a way to reject them, she’ll just deal with it. So, that’s about it. How Doyeon ended up with two girlfriends. 

A chirp woke Doyeon up from her trance. 

“Hey Doyeon! Good morning!” Yeunjung smiled happily and made her way towards Doyeon. 

Doyeon mustered up a smile and greeted Yeunjung back. Doyeon knew her fake smiles were very fake. And Doyeon always wonders why Yeunjung never asked her about it. She was her girlfriend after all. That was another thing that bothered Doyeon. Yeunjung seemed way too nice. She never questions anything for starters, when Doyeon lies and says that she can’t go on a date because of homework, Yeunjung never actually asks why Doyeon had homework when school hadn’t even started. And what actually hurts Doyeon is how Yeunjung always have time for her when Doyeon needs her help but Doyeon never actually makes time for Yeunjung. 

Doyeon sighed at the thought of that. Was she really being that mean?

Doyeon’s sigh caught Yeunjung’s attention and she asked, “Hey Doyeon, what’s wrong?” 

Doyeon shook her head. “Nothing, just a typical hangover.” 

Yeunjung nodded and went into the kitchen and brought out two pills, probably panadol, for Doyeon. 

Doyeon popped the pills into and gulped it down with a swig of water. Doyeon shook her head internally at how nice Yeunjung was being. Even with her half-hearted answers, Yeunjung actually appreciates the responses Doyeon gave her and cared for her. Also something Doyeon never understood. Doyeon always thought that if someone ever gi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter