Train station (SeChung)

I.O.I Ships
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

A/N: hey guys :< I really apologise for the lack of updates. I can't really get ideas for IOi anymore :: CAN YOU DO ME A BIG FAVOUR? Please comment ideas down below, if not the updates would be slow like this ;-; and I don't want to keep you guys waiting! And on a side note, please enjoy this one  shot on sechung! Took me really log to write because of writer's block. 

 

 

Chungha groaned as she looked at the packed train station. It was a Saturday afternoon but people was still flooding in and out of the train station. 

“Stop groaning Chungha. We have to get to Yoojung’s place quickly.” Doyeon pouted and dragged Chungha along into the flooded train station with Chaeyeon and Heehyun trailing behind them, laughing. 

Chungha groaned once again when all four of them got into the train, their shoulders bumping against other taller and more muscular people’s shoulders. They were packed like sardines and Chungha could feel herself starting to  perspire from all that body heat radiated out. Doyeon laughed at Chungha’s irritated expression and patted her shoulder, gaining the attention of the older one. 

“Everyone would get out at the next stop. Don't worry.” Doyeon said with a smile. 

And when that time finally arrived, practically three quarters of the population in the train got out, letting Chungha sigh in relief. Finally she could spot her friends — blame her height. 

“Oh my god. I was sweating buckets ew.” Chungha complained when Chaeyeon and Heehyun stood next to her. Chaeyeon’s eyes lit up and nodded, “This dude next to me kept farting and this Heehyun just kept laughing at me. I really should break up with her soon.” 

Heehyun’s eyes widened and she frowned, “Nah, you won't do that. I'm positive.” 

Chaeyeon scoffed and looked away from her, but not denying what Heehyun said. 

“How many stations till we arrive Doyeon?” 

Doyeon looked up to the train directions and counted the number of stations mentally before replying, “About 4.” 

Chungha hummed as a response and started looking around, trying to recognise the place. 

Her eyes landed on this guy, who was leaning against the pole with his earpiece on. Chungha deduced that the guy was slightly taller than her but she couldn't fully see his face because of the cap he was wearing. 

Chungha’s eyes widened when the guy took of his cap, well her cap. Because the girl’s hair was tired in a ponytail. How the hell did she miss that?! 

Embarrassment from mistaking the girl for a guy aside, Chungha continued staring as the girl re-tied her hair and placed her cap back on. 

And Chungha already missed looking at those pair of chocolate brown eyes. 

Silently cursing the cap for covering the girl’s beautiful eyes, Chungha stared at the girl’s lips and she saw that it turned upwards, forming a cute Cheshire Cat grin. 

“What the hell is she reading?!” Chungha whispered to herself when she saw how happy that girl looked when reading something. Chungha assumed she was reading something as she kept scrolling downwards. She can't be texting someone right? Her fingers are not clicking the screen at all… It's just flicking the screen up. 

Wait what? Why are you caring if she texts anyone Kim Chungha? You don't even know her! Stop being weird. 

“Chungha unnie! Chungha Unnie!” Doyeon’s voice snapped Chungha back to reality. 

Looking at Chungha’s confused expression, Doyeon sighed, knowing that Chungha was probably not listening to her at all. 

“As I was saying, what should we cook at Yoojung’s place?” Doyeon rolled her eyes and repeated her question. 

Chungha shrugged, “I don't cook. How would I know? And didn't Yoojung say that her cousin would be over to help us cook? Why must we cook then?” 

Heehyun face-palmed. “Help out? Be a nice person?” 

Chungha nodded in agreement, “Okay okay.” 

*ding doors opening* 

“One more station.” Chaeyeon said before avoiding some people who were walking out of the train. 

Chungha glanced back, wanting to see the girl again but she realised that the girl was walking out of the train. 

Well, there goes her opportunity to get her number. 

//

“I'm tired. Carry me.” Chaeyeon suddenly said and stared at Heehyun. 

“Hell nah.” Heehyun replied before walking forward, leaving Chaeyeon behind. 

Chaeyeon frowned and stood rooted to the ground, refusing to budge. 

“Heehyun you better pick your girlfriend up or she'll break her legs standing there like that.” Chungha chuckled. 

Heehyun whipped her head back, a look of disbelief on her face when she realised that Chaeyeon was sitting on the floor, the dirty floor, giving her that pair of puppy eyes. 

Groaning in defeat, Heehyun turned back around and squatted down, a cue for Chaeyeon to get on her back. 

“Yay!” Chaeyeon exclaimed and ran towards Heehyun before jumping on the girl.

“Oof!” Heehyun grunted at the sudden weight on her back. “Don't jump Chae!” Heehyun warned, gaining her a cute giggle from her girlfriend. 

“Whipped.” Doyeon whispered to Chungha. 

“Same goes to you and Yoojung.” Chungha wink

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter