Confusion (SeChung/ CatChae)

I.O.I Ships
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sejeong had openly told the Produce 101 members that she and Kim Chungha, the girl that was voted 1st in terms of ranking, were dating. They have been dating for about 3 months already, starting from the second week of the "survival show". Many wished them happiness that they would debut together because both were extermely good in what they were good at. Sejeong was definitely known for her emotional yet strong singing abilities while Chungha was known for her great cheorography skills and powerful dancing. Sounds like a match made in heaven am I right? 

Everything was going fine until this girl, Ki Huihyeon, had to come and ruin everything. Because Sejeong was always in the singing group while Chungha was in the dance group, Sejeong could not help but feel insecure. Chungha was drop dead goregeous. With makeup on, she looks like some smoking hot babe. Without it though, she looks like those innocent adult that is seemingly always happy. 

Huihyeon was in the same group as Chungha and they were a bit too close for Sejeong's comfort. Both of them would hold hands, have tickle fights and sometimes just lie down on the floor togehter, staring at what appears to be thin air. 

Trying to ignore those things as it would make her distracted and lose focus on her part, Sejeong approached more people and became close friends with a few. Although some of her friends were also in the dance team, Sejeong was sleeping in the same room as them so she could see them more often. One of them being Chaeyeon, that girl seemed to have the looks of a goddess. She had really good complexion and she was also very fair. She was also a really nice kid, so Sejeong didn't mind getting close to her. Sejeong also somehow got very close to the only girl in one of the big 3 companies, JYP. Jeon Somi was a cute kid who really doesn't care about her image, much to Chaeyeon's disfavour. 

Sejeong started hanging out with them more often although she would still meet up with Chungha during their meal times. She would still get jealous when Huihyeon gets too close to Chungha but what could she do? People might think that she is the one cheating as she's always so close to her two dongsaengs, Chaeyeon and Somi. Sejeong would admit that if she didn't like Chungha, she would ask one of the two out. Maybe because she had that thought, she started having skinship with the two. 

Somi was from America so she loved kissing people (for some reason) and Sejeong didn't have the heart to tell her to stop. So, both of them ended up kissing each other's cheeks when they were leaving to go somewhere else. Another bad thing about being too close to Chaeyeon is that she has that intoxicating smell... when Sejeong hugs her, she rarely lets go after a mere few seconds. She'd end up hugging Chaeyeon for about a minute or two and then let go, not that Chaeyeon minds. Chaeyeon would always unnie about missing her too much. 

So... the days passed with everything going smoothly. With the same things happening. Huihyeon and Chungha dancing toget

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter